Do u think people can here ur thoughts

Hi my name is daisy I’m new on here I really dnt know how explain my self but I haven’t went and talk to anyone about this … Okay so I believe people can hear my thoughts its gotten so bad I can’t even go to the store and the most nasty off the wall ■■■■ comes out my boyfriend said its all in my head … I just dnt know what to believe anymore I feel so alone … This wasn’t me before never had this problem before… I always was social and now I feel like every I go people can hear me. My world falling apart!

3 Likes

it’s thought broadcasting. we have been there. be strong. have patience. and take your meds.

2 Likes

How long has this been going on?

No people can’t hear your thoughts. People can pick up on body language but not your thoughts. I had this symptom for a bit and needed meds.

3 Likes

That what I keep telling my self but sum times its hard to believe

No. It’s not real. It’s part of psychosis.

For like a month now

I had thought broadcasting / telepathy when I was really ill. I got lucky and meds fixed it. Are you on any meds?

1 Like

I feel like certain people can hear my thoughts :c

Yeah this is my main delusion at the moment. It’s pretty damn frustrating as the way I think has changed quite a bit because of this. Hang in there Daisy.

2 Likes

No because they would run if they did

You have to go see a psychiatrist about this issue. They will get you some meds and make it go away. Otherwise it will just get worse.

I had this issue but in reverse. I thought I could read people’s minds. It stayed somewhere between two weeks and a month, but then I got other stuff… I started getting angry at everyone around me for “being against me” and “betraying me”. Then I started seeing things that weren’t there. Normal things like cats and dogs, but also bears, rats, cars, horses, people etc. Then I started getting panic attacks for not much of a reason - too much noise, people being too close, etc. That was when I went in and I’m glad I did. Otherwise, I’m sure I would have destroyed all my relationships that I had.

Anyways, welcome to the forum and seek help please :slight_smile:

I had a delusion about that a couple years ago. I thought people could hear my thoughts,and I also thought people were always staring at me, when in reality they weren’t.

1 Like

I THINK people can hear my thoughts. But I KNOW they can’t.

2 Likes

Make sure y9u aren’t sub vocalizing

1 Like

I have experienced that people do sence some things about me …like what condition im in. But i have not experienced that they actually know what i say in my head thankfully.

Sometimes I do think others can hear my thoughts, usually only when Alien (the man in my head) inserts his thoughts in my head or I hear his voice in my head. These things agitate me and I cant then look people in the eye otherwise they can read my mind.

Otherwise I don’t think so when I am mentally calm.

1 Like

Maybe you should try to practice meditation. Cause if you can kind of quiet your thoughts then maybe they wouldn’t seem as easy to read. I don’t think anybody is reading your thoughts but maybe being able to clear your mind will help.

I had this symptom when I was in very deep psychosis. It’s a terrifying experience. Rest assured they cannot hear your thoughts.

1 Like

i think you are over thinking things, i think you are unable to control these thoughts then maybe the dr could help but yeah, maybe you are just over thinking things, hope this helps xxx