I have had a lot of them in years past. When I was in my 30’s I became mysteriously ill. The drs weren’t quite sure what was going on with me and at one point even said I might have Multiple Sclerosis. I was devastated. Tests came back that I did not have MS. But what could it be? I finally tapped into a holistic dr who thought I had mercury toxicity and I had 16 amalgam fillings carefully removed and replaced with the white fillings. I did a home mercury detox protocol (which was all I could afford) and I started feeling much better. The dr that helped me told me my payment was to tell everyone I could that as far as dentistry is concerned “white is right”. Never get metal fillings, they contain mercury. It is deadly poison. If you have any other metal in your mouth, especially gold, like a gold crown, the metal supposedly will make the mercury go into your system faster and you will get even sicker.
I don’t know if any of this is true, but that’s what happened and I bought into it at the time. I paid the dentist $2000 to do my new fillings and paid several hundred dollars for all the supplements for the detox protocol.