Did you damage anything in your home?

Did you damage any stuff in your home before while you experience symptoms
I broke one tv and laptop and wasted many mobiles many of them r expensive
That was too much​:cry::cry:

2 Likes

Good question. But I don’t remember ever breaking anything.

Yeah I threw some ■■■■ the cops came and they were ■■■■■■■ with me I was really psychotic and they seemed so smart I was so stupid crazy. They ain’t that smart they’re cops. But they pointed out the stuff I threw on the floor. This was before my very first hospitalization I was abusing Wellbutrin at the time it was making me very psychotic but I enjoyed it so kept taking more. One night took 3 had crazy hallucinations. It really messed me up but damn I liked it tho…

I smashed apart a coffin shaped bookshelf my husband had custom made for me. It still makes me sad.

1 Like

I ruined a few books by throwing them across the room. Broke a pair of glasses too. Glad that’s over. :roll_eyes:

Cut off my pants. Those were good pants.

I broke or tore up all of my my favorite stuff because I was so rich outside and felt so poor inside
also an antique ceiling lamp of my mother’s

When I was manic and psychotic I’ve broken computers, cell phones, iPads, CDs, dishes etc…

Back when I was still listening to my voices they had me pour water on my macbook air and my playstation. Those were huge losses. I don’t do that anymore.

A long time ago I stabbed a knife in the wall

YEP. I THREW A BEER BOTTLE THROUGH A WALL.

I the patched it up and repainted the wall. You can’t see where the hole was.

1 Like

I had a bunch of computers set up to mine cryptocurrency, but then I started getting paranoid and wanted to move away like right away. I wanted to get rid of the systems so bad I just yanked the system away from the network cord and damaged the port on one of the systems. That’s not much damage though. Oh, I also kicked a hole in the fabric of a couch, and punched a hole in the wall. Bad times.

I also threw away a perfectly good MacBook during one of my crazy walks, because it was “too (metaphorically) heavy.”

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.