Did my exercise for today

I exercised on the elliptical trainer.
Record resistance setting( 16).
My exercise duration was fine considering that the resistance setting was at a record.
55 minutes overall( record tying duration on the elliptical trainer), 3 sets, in the third(which was best) 16 minutes breathing through the nose and 24 overall . In the first two sets I stopped because of my legs,
in the third could have gone on for some time but time was up.

5 Likes

Sounds good, you know this exercising is good for your mind too,

maybe that is why I ride my bicycle so much,

sometimes I think that would be nice to live in a bigger city, could take more nice pics

but gladly we have different seasons and my little town looks always different.

3 Likes

It is now time for me to do my exercise (yoga). I do it every night at 1000 pm. It is now 1011 pm. If I didn’t do yoga everyday, I would be in so much pain from arthritis, that I wouldn’t be able to get out of bed. With yoga, I feel like a healthy 25 year old. I am 58.

1 Like

Nice ! I went to the gym 2 days ago and then went to the sauna. Such a good feeling.

1 Like

Sounds good! I’m exercising way more and seeing some really good benefits for my mental health as well!

2 Likes

Nice. Splitting wood gets it all out for me. Great for the heart, back and chest. Mind most importantly, a feeling of accomplishment with exercise is the greatest feeling for sz, imo. Lessens symptoms in my case.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.