Demons fight really dirty

They take immense pleasure from it. I know because when I am bonded to them I can feel what they are feeling, which is horrific and very upsetting, to literally feel something EUPHORICALLY enjoying your suffering.

1 Like

Iā€™ve been psychotic ten times and Iā€™ve never seen a demon once. I wonder if I wonā€™t of rather have demons then actual people that I know harassing me in my head, and gambling on what Iā€™m gonna do next.
It might be safer to have imaginary demons im thinking

Iā€™m not sure how to do that, alter the quality. I would gladly do so. Sometimes I try to project love and happiness at them and that helps push them away sometimes. Itā€™s more powerful if I try to direct Godā€™s love at them, they canā€™t tolerate it. How can I change the quality?

Iā€™m not sure what youā€™re saying in your last statement either, what do you mean Iā€™m getting more than I realize? Itā€™s true that their pleasure can be intoxicating. Thus Iā€™m technically not getting nothing out of the arrangement. Thereā€™s something powerful in FEELING yourself so desired. But itā€™s not good and ends up disturbing me terribly which is why I broke the bond, it was eating away at my sanity and emotional well being. The definition of toxic.

Did you have any luck trying to summon an angel to fight for you :innocent:

I have Father. He is stronger and more effective than any angel, but I do have a guardian and I have called on archangels before. Mostly I just rely on Father. But while he can prevent them from harming me and doing anything without my consent he cannot prevent me from listening to them or taking notice of them, according to him. He wonā€™t say why so I assume itā€™s either related to free will (though most of the time I do not feel it is my choice to listen or interact with them) or related to this specific life path and is a challenge I must deal with in order to achieve some sort of growth. Maybe both.

1 Like

I think if you look at it as a chemical imbalance it wonā€™t be as scary as actually entertaining real demons.
Just my opinion

2 Likes

I think they can also be a distraction to me. A lot of times they come when I am very stressed. They offer pleasure as a way to escape that stress.

I used to not be able to admit to myself that I liked some of what they were doing but the first step to overcoming addiction is admitting you have a problem, so.

I remember praying to God to help me stop wanting them. I havenā€™t really stopped but I have gained enough strength to where my will and self discipline is stronger than the temptation.

1 Like

iI am sorry Anna. Around 11 - 12 years old I used to draw some ā€˜demonicā€™ figures in my class on my table because it was cool. Everybody was impressed by me for that :flushed: I do not remember why I did that as i never hallucinated but I grew up very religiously in a protestant family. Right now in my life, what you say makes sense for me too as I am creating problems for no apparent reason and feel depressed for no apparent reason. I have also met people who are so ā€˜demonicā€™ which I do not understand at all. I do not understand the reason for that. Hurting other people on purpose, while being aware. And it has been done to me so many times.

I choose not to believe in demons or anything of that sort bc my life is so simpler. I need a pill and thatā€™s what helps me. Religious delusions were devastating for me so I stay as far away as possible. I do not entertain any thought of any sort. I simply ignore it bc I get sick.

My sister is actually very religious and she tells me it is something people need. To believe. I hope you get well :o)

1 Like

Religious delusions are how my schizophrenia started :-(. I went around telling people I was Jesus then I thought I was the devil and had to dieā€¦

I also just choose mostly not to believe in it. Itā€™s hard not to though when 1/3 of the global population believes in it and youā€™re surrounded by signs of it all around.

Just not believing in it seems the best route to go however zip it quiets any voices going on once you start to believe your own voice (conscience) again

1 Like

@anna
In actuality what your experiencing all is just hallucinations,
None of it is actually your thoughts so to say.
I would say at the very most,
you could classify having affiliation with the occult, only because of all these things being hallucinations/mental illness and you tieing religions beliefs and thoughts about it,
When none of the experience would be considered actual spirituality, "the real picture being just a illness"
but I wouldnā€™t worry about that because Jesus is very forgiving.

ā€œSpiritual demon you could sayā€

-my opinion about this

Just a reminder that weā€™re here to help people combat delusions, not encourage delusions.

2 Likes

My post was saying that it all was delusional,
And if there was a problem with the thinking (demonic)
it would be the idea of thinking this illness was anything to do with spiritual.

ā€œThe only spiritual problem is thinking this is spiritual.ā€

My apologizes for the other exerts of information.

1 Like

I wasnā€™t referencing your post, but others I had to remove from the thread. I appreciate you looking at your post with a critical eye, though! Itā€™s a good habit.

2 Likes

I had to delete about half of this thread, and the rest doesnā€™t make sense without the deleted content.

This is a forum for people with schizophrenia and other closely related disorders. If someone posts here with delusions about demons, I would expect people to remember that we are ill with a disease that makes us believe things that are not true, and do your best to help that person rather than nudge them deeper into psychosis.

If your only contribution is going to be to reinforce those delusions, then probably you shouldnā€™t be commenting on that thread. Find a forum on demonic possession to discuss those issues. This is categorically not the place for it.

1 Like