Demons are following me

I’ve been followed for the past 6 weeks going on 7 and I couldn’t figure it out. The answer was so obvious.
How do I fight this I can’t stop thinking about it wondering if everyone I meet is a demon stalking me gathering info

2 Likes

Hmm. . .

Demons.

Demons. . .

Vacant Ghastly Moon Eclipse Graveyard Elegance?.

Tombstones In Glorious Wonder?.

I Not Have Yet Of Clue As Such.

I Know It Is Of Faint Delicate Whispers As The Enlightenment Travels Empty Vessel’s Of Wander?.

~P.s. Hope, Trust, True Love, Honesty, Joy, And Endlessly Eternal Peace!.~ :owl: :spider_web: :owl:

Demons aren’t following you. It’s a delusion. Have you been taking your meds? If so, maybe you need an adjustment and/or new med. I’d talk honestly about this with your pdoc and see if they can help.

1 Like

I agree with Bowens.

2 Likes

you are ill right now…you need consultation with your psychiatrist, are you taking your meds like you’re supposed to?

@Bowens @jukebox I missed two doses kind of recently. It was upped a couple weeks ago. Voices went away delusions are less intense but still there

2 Likes

It sounds like maybe you just need to give the new dose time to take effect then and try not to miss any more doses until you are stabilized. Hopefully these delusions will go away then. If not, I’d still talk to your pdoc.

1 Like

yeah, that’s probably why…please buy yourself a container to mark when you take your meds…this will help you not forget.

1 Like

It’s just weird. This is the longest psychosis I’ve had and usually med changes clear it right up within days. Latuda was working really well for me until 6 weeks ago. Seems like every med poops out on me after 6 months or so.

2 Likes

N e Hoo.

I Was Jus Kidding With My First Post In Thus Thread.

Demons, I Have Learned Are Nothing To Be Afraid Of.

Call Them Henchmen Of Sorts. Slaves To The Devil, Lucifer, Mephistopheles, Satan, And 666.

Kinda Like Janitors On Earth.

Cleaning Up The Mess We All Have Made On Ourselves Or Each Other.

You Can Have Both Keys To Heaven & Hell. But!, There Is A Price To Pay For Both.

If You Don’t Feel As If You Are Ready To Uncover Spiritual Treasures. Then Don’t.

Leave It Alone And Walk Away.

If Your Curiosity, Or Bad Behavior Has Already Got You Trapped.

Then Bow Your Head In Defeat And Walk Away Peacefully.

Drop Spirituality Altogether And Begin With Something Constructive Perhaps.

I Personally Use Art To Find A Sense Of Release.

Yours Could Be A Part Time Job Or Volunteering. Anything To Clear The Cobwebs.

And If Fear Still Finds You Hiding In The Corners Of Your Room Alone.

Then Analyze And Try Out A New Set Of Hopeful Medications.

That’s What They Were Designed For. Not To Mention Your Doctor Has Already Probably Heard It All. That Is, Unless You Went Into The Deepest Caves Of Dark Spirituality.

If You Have, Hit The Reset Button And Begin With A New Spiritual Approach.

Meditation. Tarot Cards. Ouija Boards. Horoscopes. Anything That Can Be Used To Playfully Face Your Personal Fears Of Life And Death. Within The Next Step Of Birth To Life To The End.

Which In Reality, Never Ends. No Need For Any Fear. Maybe There Is A Purpose For You.

Something You Have Yet To Discover.

Or Jus Work With Your Doctor & Keep Focus On Medications.

~P.s. Hope, Trust, True Love, Honesty, Joy, And Endlessly Eternal Peace!.~ :owl: :spider_web: :owl:

1 Like

Sorry I didn’t reply. I didn’t really know what you meant so I didn’t know what to say. I appreciate the advice.

Hmm. . .

Okay. . .

No Problem. . .

Keeps It Cools!.

Have A Good Morning, Noon, Afternoon, Evening, And Or Night!.

1 Like

It’s a delusion, demons don’t exist! Talk to your doc about what you are experiencing.

Demons fight me.

No they don’t! They don’t exist my friend!

A terrible state of mind
could be called demonic.
Metaphorically.

2 Likes

it’s what others say

nope, my spirit is in check.

1 Like

I fight with the demons of my mind.
I am not sure if they’re external or not.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.