Delusional with smelling and tasting things

Does anybody smell wierd, bad smells from your sz. Also does anybody taste bad tastes from your sz.(being delusional with tasting tastes, and being delusional with smelling things)

1 Like

Yeah i get weird smells that no one else can smell.

1 Like

For me it was the smell of rotting meat

1 Like

I end up with strong smells of dog poop. Then I start searching for it but there’s is nothing.
I used to smell sour milk too with it no where to be seen

2 Likes

The only time I had olfactory hallucinations was when I smoked weed and got psychotic. Smelled bread, gasoline, plastic, burnt stuff, weed, etc They were olfactory hallucinations.

1 Like

I’ve had the smell of burning in the shower. Clearly I don’t want to get clean!

2 Likes

Same! At first I thought something died and went bad in the walls (my last place had a big mouse problem) but then I was smelling it everywhere, like even outdoors

2 Likes

Yeah that’s what it’s like for me too the smell would follow me around

1 Like

Not tasting but before meds I did have the smell hallucination but really rare.

1 Like

I’ve had the smell hallucinations since the beginning. Good topic. TW. My first was a smell of smoke I thought was my spirit on fire. It was really horrible and contributed to my first hospitalization. Other smells were sweetness and a filthy smell that was enjoyable. I’ve heard religious people talk about these smells, one was St Paul. I read a book on prayer that said to not get side tracked by smells and visions. Did you know you can even have tactile hallucinations?

2 Likes

Yes, all the time

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.