Day 4 maybe 3 idk

This med is weird prolixin…i get manic and then sleepy then manic ect…i have no appetite…i force my self to eat…i feel weird…im gonna stick with it though…a nice place between super manic and zombie but close to manic would be nice…this is why i havent posted much…hope everyones doing ok…

Oh, I’m sorry you’re having a rough time getting adjusted to the meds. Give it some time. If you have any questions or concerns about side effects, etc. contact your pdoc. Are you seeing your pdoc regularly? I hope you start feeling better soon. Hugs! :purple_heart:

1 Like

Here’s a link to a previous forum topic on prolixin

1 Like

Sounds about right…just sucks getting used to it .so i been smoking weed to counter both the high manic and the zombie swings…plus helps with my stomach…and lack of appetite…
…still seeing and hearing my buddies though…

Crap didnt put this in meta @velociraptor can you move this to meta…so you can put on your beaver tooth hat and move it again…

1 Like

Not sure if I’m remembering correctly, but didn’t you mention that you occasionally were taking benzos?

According to online drug interaction info. —
Prolixin (fluphenazine) should be used with caution with medications (such as benzos) that depress the central nervous system and cause sedation or drowsiness. Such combinations can cause excessive sedation, drowsiness, weakness, confusion, speech impairment, and in severe cases coma or death.

Good memory…i stopped taking them when i started the ap…thanks for the concern…

1 Like

Well, have a good night. Take care.

1 Like