Daughters Birthday Ttoday

This is a sad week for me, today is my daughters 22ndo birthday, and of course I did not get to talk to her. It is very rare that I get to speak to her, she will not even give me her number. Actually it has been about 4 months since I have spoken to her, and about 6 years since I hAve seen her I suppose. I did get to speak to her dad tonight, he promised me he would make sure I spoke to her for christmas. Of course, like I do every year, I sent cards, but that is all l can do.
Christmas day win feel like hell, I will just go through the motions, actually all I want to do is sleep. My Mof is an hour away but she has to work, so she said I will see her in january.I slept all day today, so now I am wide enough awake. Holidays are so sad when you do not have family to spend themore with.

2 Likes

Hi @Kittycat I wanted to say I’m sorry about your situation with your daughter. My daughter is 25 and the road hasn’t always been easy. Wishing you a Merry Christmas anyway

1 Like

Merry Christmas @Kittycat

I am sorry about your daughter being away from you.

Hang out here on Christmas. People should be popping on and off here. I’ll try to post on Christmas for those who aren’t with their family.

2 Likes

merry xmas to you kittykat watch loads of dvds have nice food sending hugs000000000000

1 Like

Merry Christmas @Kittycat!
I am in a similar situation. **