Cut my wrist again and neck

What can I say but I was having a bad day again. This time I ended up in hospital getting stiched up. May have damaged tendons.

Have you talked to your Pdoc about the stress and challenges you’re having?

1 Like

It’s hard for me to talk because I find my problems beyond embaressing. I’m hearing from the crisis team later today. I get my wound checked out on monday. I’m thinking of asking for the psychologist I was offered and just coming clean about everything.

1 Like

I’m sorry you’re going through hard times, please don’t hurt yourself.

3 Likes

I think that’s a very good idea. Also, I think that admitting you have problems and working towards recovery is probably less embarrassing than having to get stitched up because you avoided dealing with those problems.

Sending hugs from the Great White North. :heart:

4 Likes

I’m sorry you’re feeling so sad. I hope you feel better soon. I love you.

1 Like

I am sorry, seriouslydisturbed. To be honest, i am glad you are still alive, just some wounds. You can still recover. Don’t lose your hope. :pray::peace::heart:

1 Like

I think it’s time to admit that your current med regime isn’t working. You said you were stable on abilify. If that’s true, then try the abilify injection.

1 Like

Have you tried anti-depressants? Maybe you can get some help there. I think what you want to do is kind of like an AA fifth step - “admitted to God, to ourselves, and to another human being the nature of our wrongs”. They say that confession is good for the soul. Be careful who you pick to do this with. You can get out from under this burden of guilt that you feel.