2 Likes

First post :smile: 25

4 Likes

That’s funny ! :joy:

1 Like

Second second seconDdddd!!!

Silver prize please :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I just found out that our local urgent care does Covid testing.
It’s good to know just in case.

1 Like
3 Likes
1 Like
1 Like
1 Like
1 Like

I am a pessimist. I do not believe that any coronavirus vaccine will be available before the summer of 2021. We just need to obey the physical distance recommendations.

2 Likes

I see that the number of coronavirus infections is increasing in Europe and elsewhere. For example, Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Colombia and Peru etc.) has the great number of the coronavirus cases. Maybe it is the second wave in some parts of the world.

1 Like

Yeah, it’s definitely a second wave in Europe.

1 Like

If the vaccine doesn’t come soon, we will have a second wave here in Europe…

2 Likes

Maybe this is very good news for those of us who have had a psychotic episode. I don’t know how common the gene mutation is in us, though

3 Likes

There’s a second lockdown in Canada till end of October. All restaurants, bars are closed. Malls are still open and we are not allowed to visit anybody in their house for the whole month.

I’m just being super careful, sanitizing my hands before after getting in the car, shops. Wearing and washing my masks with filter etc.

3 Likes
1 Like

https://www.nasdaq.com/articles/abbott-labs-new-coronavirus-diagnostic-will-reshape-the-testing-market-2020-10-04

1 Like

"Due to a technical issue, which has now been resolved, there has been a delay in publishing a number of Covid-19 cases to the dashboard in England.

“This means the total reported over the coming days will include some additional cases from the period between 24 September and 1 October, increasing the number of cases reported.”

1 Like