Covid 19 Part 4

I think there will be a vaccine but probably not until next year, I worry about winter when all the states open up.

I just hope this doesn’t stop people from voting in November.

I worry about a second wave of isolation :frowning:

The greatest barrier to things getting back to as near normal as possible are things like this

1 Like
1 Like

UK it is hinted that if a vaccine is developed, everyone will have to be immunised.

I don’t want to, tbh

2 Likes

This was just on the local news. It’s very concerning.

If you are in crisis or feeling suicidal, there are many resources available. Please reach out for help.

2 Likes
1 Like

I was looking for some seeds and I came across some ’ poke sallet’ ones. I ordered those and am planning to use them in art projects. They have beautiful color at various stages.

1 Like

I encourage others to join.

Yea I know that, I used Folding@Home (The most popular one) since the Playstation 3 days. You need good cooling and a good power supply to run it trouble free, it will consume lots of power. The GPU, graphics card, has much more computational power than CPUs, processors. You can chose Other projects in Folding@Home to process Corona units:

I started with FAH , but switched to WCG quite a while ago .

You can eat poke sallat.

Yes. I read that you should eat the young leaves. The larger ones are poison.

Really? I just fried up some large leaves last night. Too much poke can give you diarrhea but I’ve never had that problem. Never eat Poke berries

From Wikipedia:

" Poke is a traditional southern Appalachian food. The leaves and stems of very young plants can be eaten, but must be cooked by boiling two or more times with the water drained and replaced each time. The leaves taste similar to spinach; the stems, similar to asparagus."

1 Like
3 Likes