Schizophrenia.com

Coronavirus pt.2

I have heard walks are ok, so maybe I can still get out the house a bit if needed to.

10 Likes

Here streets are empty

1 Like

I´m usually glad to stay all day at home. Now i want to go out and i´m getting a little bit “claustrophobic” here :frowning:

2 Likes

Can you just go outside in your yard? Or open a window and get the sun on your face?

4 Likes

I go outside just to smoke cigars

1 Like

Maybe try going outside just to be present in the outdoors for a bit. Yesterday I sat on my porch for like 20 minutes and it helped.

4 Likes

I get nervous when i´m outside without purpose… Like I need to do something productive to be Iable to stay outside.
But i´m fine staying inside

2 Likes

People are leaving Costa del Sol, Emergency Power Act in Finland, more coronavirus cases in developing nations such as Brazil, I am afraid that this situation lasts a long time, in my little town a library is closed, a few flea markets are closed or limit their opening hours. I am really worried.

5 Likes

Thanks are getting bad when due to mass buying/stockpiling there’s only 3 types of crackers/Ryvitas etc available !

3 Likes

My son works at a sports bar restaurant near Phoenix. They just shut down. He is still going to get his paycheck but he makes mostly tips. With all the games canceled they weren’t real busy anyway.

2 Likes

The queues on world of warcraft are pretty fast, even when its 3 in the morning. I expect theres gonna be alot of people on the internet these coming months. The city was also pretty quiet today, but theres still people out and about. Tho i think Canada is closing its borders soon from reading the news.

I went to eat at the mall a few days ago and there was no line for the chinese food place. I ate there instead of the usual burger place i eat or subway because they had long lines. I think its because theyre scared they might get corona from the asian workers? Not sure.

3 Likes

I’m not trying to win points or anything but i donated to the The United Nations Federation on behalf of the World Health Organisation this morning £35 towards the Outbreak of Covid-19

Hopefully it helps a little, they are trying to reach $10m Dollars and i think facebook said they would match it if it got that much, last i looked it was near $3m donated :slight_smile:

I think i’ll donate more if it is really needed

@firemonkey talking about crackers i think everyone is a little bit crackers atm (with good reason) lol

6 Likes

I donated also , but not a large amount as I have spent quite a lot recently .

4 Likes

Estonia closed its borders. Also the Finland-Russia border is closed. I have got food for the next five days. Eventually this crisis is over, but it may last many more months still.

1 Like

Felt guilty worrying about personal finances( not in debt, but savings are down) ,at a time like this , so upped donation .

2 Likes

I’m going to limit social contact now, i woke up sore this morning and now my chest is feeling heavy, no cough, fever or headache though

1 Like

Well you have to do that anyway, your not allowed out the house unless it is for work or shopping.

1 Like

Dude check your discord pm’s. Some cinemas are closing their doors

2 Likes

yeah i cancelled it anyway, My Clubhouse is closing now as well.

2 Likes

That sucks about the clubhouse

1 Like