Considering a friend change

Been really paranoid today and to make it worse two of my “best” friends come and knowing full well how paranoid I was egged me on about my Hispanic accent and we were joking and all but they started cornering me while i was extremely psychotic and made fun of my man boobs, I mean I wish I could control them for god sakes I have them because of my medicine. Well everything really hurt and I’m on the brink of just shutting myself off. I dont trust anyone honestly :confused:

1 Like

sounds like a joke that got out of hand

1 Like

Fugg it I can’t seem to maintain a healthy relationship because of my inability to maintain stability and honesty. Lol

sometimes jokes can be taken the wrong way idk, if they are your real friends then i doubt they would intentionally try to hurt your feelings, they might have said something that accidently hurt your feeling but kick me if i am wrong lol

2 Likes

I might be over reacting. I always am. I just feel fragile. I guess. I just don’t like being cornered and picked on

1 Like

we all feel fragile sometimes mate its natural, we cant always be like the hulk lol, idk if you feel that it is enough to cut ties then thats up to you, i dont have any real close friends atm apart from a pal i phone up here and there.

1 Like

My brothers often ask me what month of pregnancy I am at because of my big belly.

3 Likes

Yeah I think I’m being to sensitive

@Resilient1 Idk. Im just too paranoid rn

2 Likes

my mum said this to me a lot its not funny after a while, i think i have reduced the size of my gait now though thank god

1 Like

paranoia was one of my worst symptoms :frowning:

Yeah. Its annoying. Idk. I feel weird. Off.

I think they were teasing you but not necessarily to be mean.

2 Likes

I think they were joking around and didn’t mean to hurt you.

I was called ugly and bullied and that hurt because they said it with hate and disrespect and malicious.

Then another group of people called me ugly but they were my friends and said it with love so it was ok.

I didn’t care if they called me ugly because I knew that they loved me.

The other ones that bullied me hated me and put me down and treated me badly.
Difference how it’s said.

My boyfriend has man boobs.

I have x boyfriends that have had man boobs too.

My boyfriend might have bigger tits than me but I think he is sexy just as he is.

1 Like

I don’t know about you but I was awfully skinny before meds and now I have man boobs so its definitely the meds. Chin up.

1 Like

Now looking at this post the next day I realize I was being sensitive and was just having a bad day lol. My bad. I wasn’t in the mood at the time I guess .

1 Like

Thanks man!3939939

If you are in a warped state of mind things can be interpited in the wrong way. If this just was a one off I wouldn’t read much into it. Anyways, pointing out your “non-perfectness” is probably a testament of their own insecurity.

1 Like

I agree… I was psychotic at the time of writing this. I was really sensitive and not in the mood to play around. I think what really bothered me was the cornering which made me feel paranoid, lol. But yeah I regret making this post.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.