Conservative group slams Burger King over commercial using the 'D-Word'

1 Like

…There’s a “D-Word”?

1 Like

damn?

I can think of far better curse words than “Damn” that begins with a D, :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I was trying to make the point that since when has “damn” been referred to as “the D-word”… Never really been that heavy of a cuss-word to have it be referenced as the “d-word”… At least not at my house :upside_down_face: :laughing:

3 Likes

haha yeah I agree, I’ve never heard of that being called the “D-word”. I didn’t click the article, but I’m assuming that’s what they’re referring to.

1 Like

I watched the video , he appears to say “damn that’s good” after tasting it. Or something like that. Blink and you’ll miss it.

3 Likes

Eh it could be worse. When the article said “the d-word” I was thinking something other than damn

2 Likes

I guess because this was a Fox News story, I thought by the “D-word” they were referring to “Democrat”. I was so confused for a minute… :grin:

7 Likes

LOL

This thread made me think of the Mr. Show comedy skit of the fake commercial where the two dudes are talking about a burger and cussing at each other.

I was going to post the video, but it’s pretty rated R.

:laughing:

Uh oh, guess I better watch my damn mouth or else the Fox News army will come after me.

3 Likes

Is this like the K-Mart I shipped my drawers campaign years ago? Lol

I thought it meant Dick and I was wondering what Impossible meat was now being marketed.

1 Like

There’s a group of people who obviously need more Nookie.

3 Likes

Or more Impossible D.

1 Like

I’ve had similar to these beak off over my online station. “You’re corrupting our children!” Oh c’mon. They’re accessing smut on their school computers (this was a thing when Squirrelette was in grade seven). I don’t think an F-bomb in the latest Halsey song that advises young women to steer clear of abusive males is what you need to be worrying about.

1 Like

Everyone knows it is dumbo. Flying elephants are seriously offensive. Especially in reference to the impossible burger.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.