A guy kept saying this to me...or was it fake?

I uploaded a picture on instagram…and I kept seeing and hearing this…I posted a picture of my meal for the night.

Excuse my language

He kept saying in a demonic voice…
“Dude, i’m gonna type as sober as possible, that honestly looks fcking pathetic and digusting compared to my meal. and I’m being one hundred percent serious. Sorry we dont cook sht that was perviously in cans. you’re a fuking joke dude, and im dead fuking serious. gert areal family that cooks good food, drinks beer and wine and winecoolers and has a good fuking time, and has a milliondollar house on the beach, im seriously… dont eever potst your fuking poverty dinner on these forums ever the ■■■ again bro, and by bro i mean never my bro, fuking phaggot.”

There are a lot of assholes on the Internet. If it was real or not, don’t worry about it.

1 Like

I’m getting freaked out…and never had this happen to me m8…It was like the time…when You have nothing to say, and Godwin’s Law does not apply when writing about you. You are the anti-Midas, for all that you touch becomes valueless and unusable. Mothers gather their children close when you appear. You are an aberration, a corruption, and a boil that needs to be lanced. You are a poison in need of being vomited. You are a tooth so rotten it infects the whole body. You are sperm that should have been captured in a condom and flushed down a toilet.
If you know what I’m saying?

it can’t have been real because u heard it in a demonic voice so try and relax ok? i post piccies of my dinner too whether it’s good wholesome food or something that came out of a tin. happy posting to u! xxx

1 Like

Here’s a favorite of mine. Cheddar bacon fries. Mmmmm…

1 Like

hhhmmmm, heart attack in a box…my favourite type of food! lol.

1 Like