Confessions

I fill a cup up with cookies and pour milk over the top then eat it with a spoon… same with donuts…

Also this
Uploading…
Oh… and i like click bait…

6 Likes

i do that too! its great

2 Likes

It should be more popular… thats awesome we both are cookie monsters… also add chocolate chips… cheap ice cream with milk and choco chips is awesome…

2 Likes

Ima bead hoarder. I love beads. It should be my life to own a beadbusiness. I know there are tons of them and it would be difficult but i dont care. I love to make jewelry.

5 Likes

Thats awesome… we have jars of buttons…lol

2 Likes

I usually take a large cup of soda or juice to drink when I’m taking a shower.

Weird. Can I still come to this site or am I too weird with this coke thing?

5 Likes

I will eat food at almost any temperature. Warm soda, no problem. Cold soup, I’ll take it. Just don’t give me hot icecream :joy:

2 Likes

Lol thats awesome your in for sure…

1 Like

My sisters know this about me. I like having a lot of office supplies. I like having lots of pens and pencils, paper clips, LOTS of pads of paper of varying sizes, rubber bands. It makes me feel rich.

3 Likes

That’s actually brilliant. I only ever drank wine in the shower. Usually when I’m very depressed and am only showering so I can get away from everyone.

5 Likes

I always eat leftovers cold because I’m too lazy to microwave them :sweat_smile: Also I will eat spoonfuls of frosting. And cookie dough. But I also like to eat spoonfuls of sugar. And I’ll suck on teabags once I’m done with my cup of tea :no_mouth:

3 Likes

This is really good with Oreo cookies

3 Likes

I eat spoonfuls of ice tea powder when I’m feeling snackish. I also eat spoonfuls of hot chocolate powder when I have a sweet tooth.

2 Likes

Why not just make a cup of tea or hot chocolate?!? I don’t understand.

Everyday for work I make myself a spinach, cocoa, and coconut milk smoothie. I’ve been told it looks like ■■■■ in a container. I have a good blender so it’s very smooth.

1 Like

I like spinach, frozen cherries, and coconut milk and it also looks like poo.

2 Likes

I confess, it was me

1 Like

Its much sweeter and the texture is nice. Also I hate tea, In Canada ice tea is totally different then the states and is basically nothing like real tea.

You gotta make sure you breath out before you eat the spoonful, or else you could inhale hot chocolate/icetea mix dust and cough your lungs out.

2 Likes

I regularly post on schizophrenia.com

Whoops wrong forum… :joy:

2 Likes

Wow…i never thought to add veggies… i could get my little one to eat more veggies that way…