Code 0010110

Have you guys heard of this? It’s this new viral thing going on. People are saying that these numbers are a code of some sort to exit the matrix. It showed up in my TikTok. It kind of scares me. Apparently someone with a red briefcase is supposed to show up on August 27th. This could totally be a hoax but idk

1 Like

Pfffft. You’re being punked. Chill.

3 Likes

Scary thing this is and so are so many other things like the earth truly being flat not pear shaped or round…
You need not worry it’s just a hoax…

Something to mess with those whom have no true ground to deal with things … another way to bully people with ignorance.

You tread a fine line around here with your thought honestly. It’s on tik tok for heavens sake. It’s just internet rubbish and it’s not worth wasting time on .

5 Likes

Wait. Whut?

YOU MEAN I’VE SPENT THE LAST 40 YEARS IN DANGER OF MY CAT PUSHING ME OFF THE EDGE OF A FLAT PLANET AND NO ONE WARNED ME?

Jerks!

:rage:

1 Like

Luckily I’m living in a place physically impossible in the flat earth. :slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s what you think. You’re glued to the bottom using Vegemite.

4 Likes

Ok well what in the fudge is this?

3 Likes

This is you winding yourself up with the online crap you purposefully seek out.

4 Likes

You kinda know it’s not real or could be real but that is what paranoid delusions do. They are subtle and they are the result of some faulty brain chemistry. It’s the internet. You don’t have to have any credibility to share stuff like this on the internet and people are dumb enough to promote it and give it some life.

You know this but you keep getting sucked in and looking to confirm these abstract delusions. It’s really not healthy and it can set others off on their own little trips down the rabbit hole.

1 Like

honestly i read the link and video and that had me in a brief delusional episode i have had issues with the whole reality is a simulation because schizophrenia and like alice i followed the white rabbit but then again that cheat code could be BS I put it in my search engine and i didnt notice anything different so like wtf i thought i was gonna elevate or level up somewhere nice i was hoping a space ship might come and float me into their better than this dimension to —Wonderland and back again—

1 Like

Maybe it would be wise for you to not seek out certain websites if you’re prone to delusional beliefs.

4 Likes

If you go looking for things, it will feed into your delusions. Don’t believe the garbage on tiktok.

1 Like

The matrix is a computer simulation

Computers use binary code

0010110 is binary for 22

What’s so special about 22?

2 Likes

Idk but these lyrics are interesting

Honestly even to read this “code” as any kind of number is reading too much into it. Binary is just a type of signal. It can mean anything that it was designed to, or it can be just random noise that means nothing.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.