Change is coming

Changes at my house.

Everyone is talking about “changes” for the “better” all of a sudden.

We’re just apes sitting around though saying “do what i want or you can leave.” Thats all that this “change” amounts to, “do what i want or you can get the ■■■■ out.”

It’s so creepy and stupid i just get nosebleeds and tumors thinking about it, it’s just so shitty with all of the manipulations. Just say it, no need to talk in this way, don’t have to say “change or the better” because that isn’t what you ■■■■■■■ mean.

Just say “do as i say or you can ■■■■■■■ leave.” Just say it. Be the animal you were meant to be and just say it.

Im the only one that wants the change here but everyone is just talking about power and getting what they want and manipulating everyone else, it’s ■■■■■■■ disgusting ■■■■.

Im the only one talking about doing things logically and fairly and removing any suffering that we can but they are just sitting around going “do what i want or get the ■■■■ out.”

One key mistake they always make is to force positivity, alot of people make that one. They just need to face it positivity is stupid and it always was in this situation. You know i saw a newly diagnosed cancer patient the other day actually apologize for being so negative lately, thats how ■■■■■■■ stupid this positivety thing really is. It’s such a drug to people, i can’t stand it, they all sit around dying forcing eachother to talk nice and happy and be entertaining, just sickening.

Never bothers me to be honest. If someone was upset, sad, angry, afraid, id try and find out why and just listen because i knew i would probably be doing the same at some point.

Oh well. ■■■■ it. Just ■■■■■■■ ■■■■ it. No one cares about anything so just ■■■■ it.

Ill tell you though. One change that won’t be made here is the unfair treatment, any unfairness that you can think of it happens here and it’s ■■■■■■■ sick, really puts the poison into you you know. Just ■■■■■■■ sick and crazy and cruel. It’s kind of like cliques in high school at my place and it’s just ■■■■■■■ sick. The abuses to, they role on and on and on and on and on and repeat and repeat and repeat, it’s all of it to, sometimes physical.

So ■■■■ it. No one on this forsaken rock cares about ■■■■ so ■■■■ it.

Let us march on to the cataclysm.

change is good, change is good

1 Like

Sounds like a pretty toxic environment. I’m positive about that.

“doing things logically and fairly and removing any suffering…”

Yes, I like that perspective. That’s what I’m trying to achieve too, but people’s free wills are too unlimited at-the-moment. I could use a software update to help balance out the fairness.