Case Analysis

This is a case analysis, not a religious discussion.

Do you think Joseph Smith Jr. had schizophrenia? As a sz I can’t undertsand how some critics accuse him of having sz. He had way too much energy and motivation to be a sz.

Maybe he had psychotic bipolar or sza same goes for any person who started religion and when they became very manic they think they should start a religion or something.

This is true of me, but I don’t comprehend why people tried to persuade my beliefs and reinforce my delusions that I was the chosen one, in group. It seems and I’m 100% convinced they did but I’m not sure why. Why would they try to make my life more difficult for me?? Does this sound like a delusion?? Because it doesn’t feel like one. Me thinking I was the chosen one feels like a delusion now but not that people tried to plant delusions in my brain.

1 Like

If he had bipolar or Sza wouldn’t he have had depression?

1 Like

I was 100% sure people were reinforcing my delusions too. It’s part of the illness. The appearance of synchronicity is a B.

1 Like

I feel you but it just seeems so damn real. I was off meds at the time so who knows. It seems we’re not allowed to think about it because if we believe it it’s just a “delusion” if I ever met those people in real life again. They’d say it’s a delusion… but if it’s “just a delusion” it kind of invalidates the experience. So it’s a shitty situation imo.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.