Can't even take a walk

I don’t walk much anywhere I can’t bring my gun, or compound bow. You can’t let something stupid as that defeat you. I walk with family sometimes. The streets can be even more dangerous than the woods.

They have service dogs for schizophrenics for those very reasons. The dogs can go with you anywhere other service dogs go.

1 Like

J, honestly it could very well be my paranoia, I dont know, but its a gut feeling that something is a miss - like not right.
They treat me differently then other customers, but maybe this has a lot to do with my “shyness”, Im not a social butterfly

Even today at the bus stop two little old ladies walked away when I approached the bus stop sign. They walked right down the street to the other stop down the road. :angry:

I’m not even scary looking. :angry:

That is why I go Middle Eastern/East Indian businesses. They do not judge people. :angry:

most days i walk 16km

that’s a long way pedro! i manage two miles a day when it’s not raining but that’s about it, though i can do four miles at a push when it’s not too muddy.

ive lost 2 stone so far, with a lifestyle change too, gotta keep going

wow! i’d like to lose two stone too! i guess i’m just not fit enough to do the four miles every day instead of two. i need to make it that little bit longer once a week i think and get used to doing it then up it a bit more. i want to swim too…just need my concession letter so it doesn’t cost me as much. gotta wait a week for that one…then it’s of to the pool i go!

1 Like

I KNOW I scare people. I’m tall, I’m gangly, I keep my hair long and I’m usually in jeans or surf shorts. Yes, in winter.

I do get loud. I don’t mean to, but I get loud. (I used to think I was thought projecting, but really I’m just voice projecting.) :loudspeaker:

I have a bit of a twitch and if I am sitting in public alone? I will start to rock. I am always putting my hands in my hair even when I try not to.

If my sis is with me, she’ll let me know if I’m doing it.

I already know I make people nervous. I am a gold medal pacer. I pace for hours if you let me.

Plus I change my mind over and over. I tip waiters well because they have to stand there while I change my mind again and again. But people in my area know I try to be nice. I do try to be nice… so people around here who know me don’t seem too bothered.

I can clear out a bus shelter or an ATM line in two minutes or less.

1 Like

i agree with crazy2 dont forget even normal people can get startled if they dont see anyone coming this is just her anxiety i dont think it was aimed at you.
altho today i was convinced that people were talking in code at lidl dont stop going for walks go out again tomorrow just to prove to yourself nothing bad will happen itll make u feel better hugsx