Can you watch new movies?

or just old movies
movies you watched before
and what doctor tell you about that
i asked so becoz i face difficulty in watching new movies i couldnt get attached quickly i forget names of characters forget places …too many things
anyone has a solution for that bad awareness ?

1 Like

Ha!

I have a problem with new movies and shows.

Its easy for me to get attached, over invested and obsessed,

So I just avoid new stuff like that.

I guess it more applies to shows than movies,

But I don’t watch new movies a lot either.

I’ve actually never told any doctor about it,

Not since I was a kid.

I can watch new movies. Though to me, old movies are just as good as new movies because I forget them so quick :blush: After I watch them a few times I start to remember them more. I never talked to my pdoc about movies.

@saynow where r u from…!!!

Sadly I can’t really watch any movies anymore, my attention is just too bad. The last movie I tried to see in theaters I ended up giving up and leaving halfway through. Sometimes at home I will watch a bit of a movie then come back to it later if I really want to see it.

1 Like

egypt i asked so becoz i face difficulty in watching new movies i couldnt get attached quickly i forget names of characters …too many things

1 Like

Do u still work …??? Sayno… do u have a job…??? Do u get disability benifit in ur country…!!!

i love new movies watching movies is one of my favorite things to do i am hyped for thor ragnarok and justice league and star wars

nothing such disability benft present
y i still work but not as you think not so much effort i spend there and not so much money i gain