Call me mad but

I saw an angel in my flat tonight. And the feelings of love and warmth were incredible. Her wings envoloped me. I may have just had an epiphany. Now i realise this could be in my head - But it was REAL. Im uptodate with my meds. So i honestly have no explanation. Think what you like my lovelys - But something happened that was beyond my comprehrension. Im trying to anaylse it. But i honestly cant. There definitaly is something else out there we dont or refuse to understand. Ive taken an extra 100mg Quietiapine just in case. Maybe ive gone bonkers and dont realise it. But im very happy. lol

6 Likes

Do you hallucinate when youre off meds ? If yes then maybe the meds are beginning to stop working.

1 Like

Damn! Makes me question my thoughts and past life memories. They seem super real too. Maybe it is just the psychosis. I want to doubt an angel visited you. I don’t believe it, but at least it was positive and you are taking your meds.

I believe we live in a video game. It looks fake to me. I wish I didn’t suffer from this. My dad does not believe we live in a video game. He said smart people like scientists can be crazy.

1 Like

@everhopeful

Yes i do. But im taking my meds. Maybe ive just had a wobble. Really bloody wierd.

1 Like

Mention it to your doctor. Sometimes meds can stop working and you might need a dose increase.

1 Like

@everhopeful

Yeah of course i will mention it to the Duty Worker monday. Im prone to religous delusions and they know that. Just came right out the blue - and is very very strange for me. Ive upped my dose (im allowed) so we will see xx

1 Like

@Big-Kahuna

Yes i believe in spirits too and angels. But i must be mindful of my disease and maintain clarity. I truly believe i was blessed this evening - But im also mentally ill, so i must also take that into consideration.

2 Likes

I’m half and half. I have some insight. As long as I don’t entertain and dig deep into my thoughts, I’m okay.

Maybe it was your withdrawal. Didn’t you just quit drinking? But remember the good feelings and know that an angel is watching over you during this time. OK?

1 Like

I’m sorry but that statement is so wrong and ironic on so many levels.

2 Likes

Facing facts is my middle name. The fact is that I’m tired and hungry.

2 Likes

Finding job is like solution for schizophrenia

@Big-Kahuna

I have a religous background. I used to be a cathedral Chorister as a boy. So my religion is deep rooted

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.