Caffeine thread

I drank 76mg of caffeine soda. I’m trying not to let it bother me. How much caffeine is too much?

2 Likes

ejlkfhjgetijhler;gkhre;rgjre'hregh;wrhgrghw44gohw4gghwoghg494949gwgp

3 Likes

2 Cups of coffee daily. So maybe 200-250mg caffeine.

1 Like

If I could adjust intake I’d be fine. Lol.

1 Like

3 Likes

meh plebs. I drink like over 2 grams a day lol. I don’t recommend it.

2 Likes

3 tea spoons of coffee half milk half boiled water every morning… :pensive:

2 Likes

I drink 5 cups of double espresso every day

3 Likes

It’s starting to make me sick .I need to flush caffeine out. Gonna be standing in a market look for caffeine free things. Damn it.

1 Like

I think too much really depends on the person. I can consume a LOT of caffeine and it doesn’t phase me at all. But my sister drinks half a cup of coffee and her anxiety is through the roof.

Doctors have told me they more you drink regularly the less it will affect you, too. So I guess on top of individual sensitivities, you’ve got to look out for med reactions and how regular your consumption is.

1 Like

Drinking water and going for a walk will help. Anything to use energy.

1 Like

It make me dizzy, so very little for me

1 Like

I can tell the difference when I drink water and go outside a few.

1 Like

I used to drink a lot… then lowered it to one to two cups…now I’m a one cup per week… when I start classes again I will probably be tempted to get iced coffee… but instead of a medium I will get a small.

1 Like

Just got to balance but see how it goes.

2 Likes

I’ve heard that over 400 mg a day is dangerous. A lot depends on how much of a tolerance you have built up for it. When I was seven I drank a 16 oz. cola at 7:00 pm, and I couldn’t sleep that night. I’ve had insomnia ever since. Now I consume a LOT of caffeine. There was this French writer named Balzac who drank fifty cups of coffee a day. It killed him. He died from it, but he wrote a LOT of great fiction.

3 Likes

Be careful with the stimulants. I was used to a lot of caffeine, then had a serious episode this weekend. It can happen anytime.

6 Likes

I drink around 300 mg of coffee

2 Likes

I’m still drinking a little tea. I’m just tired of caffeine making me feel strange

1 Like

I drink coffee all day long. I use it as an antidepressant since my psychiatrist is not keen to prescribe me an ad.

2 Likes