Buy a next gen console? Yay or Nay [poll]

Buy a console?
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

I am saving money. I am really worried welfare is gonna get screwed over by covid. I kinda want a PS5 but kinda see it as an extravagance.

What do you think?

Depends how much you will use it. If you’re likely to play it for a few hours a day I would get one.

I have been a gamer since I got a Master System II back in like 1994?

This will be the first time I have not updated my console on launch since the PS1

Unfortunately it’s a hobby that drifted away from me in recent years.

I just cannot keep interest and playing online when you’re out of practise is hard - especially on shooters

2 Likes

Yeah my concentration sucks tbh. I tried some battlefield a while back and was a total noob. Wasn’t even fun.

I think I have decided I am gonna save my money for now

1 Like

It might be for the best to save money. There are always glitches at launch, so sometimes it’s best to wait. Prices drop over time too.

1 Like

Probably wise - I have the same problem

I spent a small fortune on a gaming laptop last year, and it was a total waste of money.

It’s a real shame as I used to get a lot of pleasure playing online.

I did not renew my Xbox Live Gold membership this year, and I had that on the original Xbox in 2005!

1 Like

i bought a ps4 thinking it would help keep me entertained, i played it for like 5 hours total, and then gave it my nephew. it was a waste of money, but made a good gift. i may buy the next nintendo console, as i mostly like mario and zelda, things like that. im not big into shooters and that is all the popular playstation games.

1 Like

I did the exact same thing! Except I kept buying games thinking ‘the next’ game would peak my interest. Complete waste of money for me.

1 Like

Get one its worth it, going to be a great year for games.

1 Like

Wait 6 months and get a used one

1 Like

I would wait for there to be games you actually want to play.

1 Like

I’m getting a Series X to reduce load times and double frames per second on lots of old games.

New games are just icing on the cake.

2 Likes

Only if there is games at lauch you got to have. Otherwise current gen is fine.

2 Likes

I’m looking at buying a New Old Stock PS4 in about a year.

:grin:

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.