Ordered a PS5 from Best Buy

Cost me a good chunk of money but I miss gaming.

Also ordered Madden 24, an american football game.

Im excited.

13 Likes

Ps4 ps5 has given me good times

2 Likes

I used to have a PS4. Loved it but sold it when I was desperate for money.

2 Likes

Its nice when you find a good game, but theres times when the game is dissapointing or you are feeling too lazy to play

2 Likes

ive been tempted to do that with the payment plan xbox offers with best buy. i did that with the xbox 360.

2 Likes

I’ve heard ps5s are expensive however there was this Star Wars game that costed over a thousand dollars just to get the characters for the game I’ve givin up on video games it’s cheaper to do archery and that says something

1 Like

I did this last year but went with an Xbox.

Since I got it signed up for game pass. c£11 a month gives the Xbox titles, and all the EA games on there too. Includes the gold membership

Seemed like a good deal

Managed to get back into gaming after about 7/8 years of not doing it anymore

There is hope!

6 Likes

That’s awesome man!

2 Likes

I play Battlefield 2042

Also for some reason Goldeneye from the N64 is on there :person_shrugging:

But give it a go! Hope you can pick up an old hobby and enjoy it

5 Likes

I heard there is a new Super Nintendo that has over 100 or 1 thousand games you can buy it on Amazon from what I’ve heard

3 Likes

GoldenEye was such a great game. :grin::grin::grin:

5 Likes

It’s actually 821 games for 50 bucks Canadian dollars idk what that is in USA or uk but it’s cheap

1 Like

I had a ps5 but i switched to Xbox because the gamer pass is really good. You get so many games on there all for £13 a month.

4 Likes

The free monthly games for basic psplus package are usually crap

2 Likes

I’m tryna replay BioShock series, but I don’t find myself as engaged as I used to be. Lost interest in gaming.

3 Likes

If you are a nerd try Kerbal Space Program.

Real physics.

:v:

1 Like

nice, im an xbox guy but when i bought my xbox series x despite it being quite expensive it blows all my lower end hardware out of the water and is the device i use the most

1 Like

How much did it cost you? What game or games do you play?

1 Like

it was $550 because i bought the forza horizon 5 bundle edition. i play alot of games but mostly i play with friends in myltiplayer games like call of duty mw3, halo mcc and infinite, and battlefield 2042, when solo i play so many different games, just to name a few red dead redemption 2, dark souls, elden ring, assassins creed valhalla, and mortal kombat 1.

i have over 100 digital games on xbox but only keep 10 or so installed at a time

tbh tho ps5 has better exclusives, when im on my pc i play ps games, god of war, spiderman miles morales, and days gone.

i couldve got ps5 but i have so many digital and backwards compatible xbox games

2 Likes

Sounds good man. You listed some good games :muscle::+1:

1 Like