Butternut squash for lunch

Today I’m having butternut squash two ways

Way 1: stevia and cinnamon
Way 2: salt and pepper

What are you having for lunch? What one of mine do you think I’ll like better?

2 Likes

3 Likes

@Twialine I’m not a fan of stevia, so I’ll say salt and pepper

2 Likes

@Cragger. Fair enough

@Cragger. I like them both! Idk what one I like best! They both make me dance!

1 Like

You eat well.

I feel so guilty on keto. Basically eating well cooked sausages all day. I mean I enjoy that but veggies would be good for “some reason”. I’m getting my vitamins from a good, super expensive multi though.

I drink Ellis water and take lysine occasionally when I feel some kind of circulatory issue.

3 Likes

@Twialine sweet!!

2 Likes

@naturallycured thank you… It can be hard at times but I have physical consequences if I don’t eat my gluten free diet and it helps… I stopped counting calories though… To tell the truth I ate a lettuce wrapped burger from steak n shake yesterday and a shake from sonic the day before so I do have my problems with my diet but I’m trying

@Cragger. I know right!

3 Likes

@naturallycured I thought the keto diet allowed for certain vegetables, such as spinach. I think it’s more root vegetables that you have to avoid, because they are high in starch and sugars

I could be wrong, I’ve read about it but I’ve never done it

1 Like

@Cragger. My Dr told me not to eat beans but I don’t like mean so I have to have it Idk but that’s what my Dr said… I feel better on my diet though… I say just do what makes you feel good listen to your body

1 Like

@Cragger. @naturallycured. I ate the entire pan! I have no guilt about it because it was healthy though

2 Likes

I like it with butter, sweetener and cinnamon. For lunch I’m having a protein shake and an apple

4 Likes

This is true, but I hate veggie prep.

1 Like

@naturallycured. I’ve been trying to eat at least 1 fresh veggie a day at least… I need to make beans tonight

1 Like

Salt and pepper for me. I have diabetes 2.

Way to go, @CoCo !

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.