Broke up. Feeling sad

IDK, if I shall write it here,
but I broken up with my boyfriend (almost two years together) ten days ago.
Feeling miserable.
I was paranoid, anxious around him, and I was a total bi***. I was asking from too much, I was always asking “Do you love me?” And finally I believe he is tired of that.

Actually, I was paranoid because once he said “I can hack your PC with one flash”
aaand after few first days of the relationship he knew all my codes on telephone.
And yup, I always worried if he is not actually spying on me. (with camera or smth, but I believe it could be a simple paranoia). What do you think about this guys? Paranoid or actually I was in some kind of a danger?

He was really cold and distant sometimes, but overall I will miss the good ol’ days.
Not the first time we are breaking up but… I believe the last one.
Problem is, I was stupid and I was believing in a fairytales. Like you know these “he’s the one” or smth
And now, I actually thing there are no such thing as “the only and last love of my life”
Some people are just better for us than the others.That’s all.
Yup, long story short- I learnt that I need to stop believing in fairytales. Otherwise I will be forever naive.

5 Likes

actually I was also paranoid because he was reaaally silent most of the time,
And i could say honestly -
almost two years together, but I don’t know who he truly is. He never was open to me. (maybe few times per few years).
But it could simply mean that he was not open TO ME. That’s all. Okay, I really don’t know am I paranoid or no :smiley:

I was in a relationship like that too. We communicated very poorly and there were a lot of misunderstanding. We were simply not on the same wavelength. Relationships like that are not meant to last. I felt bad about it in the beginning after we broke up, but with time I accepted it was not meant to be.

I doubt you were in danger, but he had no business knowing your passwords and whatnot.

2 Likes

:confused: its sad when two people want to be together but something between them is simply not working…

2 Likes

I stay off my wife’s devices and she stays off mine. If I’m on her computer, it’s because she asked for help with something and I only look at what I need to in order to fix the issue. Computer/phone space is personal space that should be respected.

3 Likes

Agree!
I believe that some people “invade” our privacy because they were burnt in past relationships.
But still, there should be trust between lovers… always.

hope youre okay… breakups can be hard but you seem tough! i know youll get through it! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Mehh first days were the hardest :frowning: now also not feeling very well
A bit depressed and feeling kind of empty
But time heals :slight_smile: thaaanks for support ^^

1 Like

Its okay! dont be worried, youll fill that time with new hobbies and friends in your life… it wont last forever i know youll overcome it. You have a good head on your shoulders too, i think its healthy that youre not destroying yourself to hold onto this relationship too much. i think that really ruins a lot of peoples lives like they wont let go and they just hold on to a relationship long gone…

its healthier to move on…

2 Likes

Aww thank you for nice words!! I totally agree it’s better to move on… I think people let go of relationships so hard because we create illusions about perfect future… which depends on two people, not one :confused:
And we always remember the best times. Well me personally - I feel sad when I remember when we talked about our future, when we laughed etc
Simply sad that it was not meant for us. He is a nice man - even though it ended in not the best way :frowning:

1 Like

Okay, I had this cyber safety lecture today,
And its actually very easy to hack pc with one flash… it takes ~1min

Whyyyy
He probably never trusted me

I’m sorry to hear that…

Hopefully a more trusting or less nosey relationship in the future.

How long were you together for?

1 Like

Those things could be a red flag. You probably don’t need this guy.

1 Like

Almost 2 years,

And I still cannot say that I knew him in real. He was rlly not open

1 Like

Oh really. Okay. Well you are still young. It’s all a learning curve with relationships.

I am sure there are good memories too hopefully :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Of course there are, :slight_smile:
Sometimes we still text to each other, and I believe me and him could stay friends or smth :slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s cool. One can never have too many friends, when they are good friends :grin:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.