Breakin the law, breakin the law

anyone know this song?

I’m not paying those parking fines haha i dont care what happens,

i’ll just do what i want and whatever happens happens, i feel i have fulfilled my end of the bargain and money shouldn’t come into it unless it happened all the time (which it doesnt) the are greedy money grabbing bastards imo lol

4 Likes

Did you get another letter?

i’ve had about 3 or 4 haha, they are a bunch of assholes, i said i was sorry but they don’t care.

1 Like

Just pay it. I’m scared of loopholes of the law.

2 Likes

naaa i’m a proper criminal now lol

3 Likes

If your laws are anything like over here in the states,

They’ll arrest you in your home for not paying fines.

I’d go ahead and just pay up.

3 Likes

its ok, i can go to jail for a while, they will put me in carstairs for the criminally insane over a couple of daft parking tickets hahaha dumb asses ahha

1 Like

I would pay the fine if I were you @asgoodasitgets.
You could end up in jail and have a record that will follow you where ever you go.

5 Likes

I cant pay them, they go against my moral and ethical beliefs

2 Likes

I used to be a fan of theirs. I even attended one of their concerts. And I remember this song.

2 Likes

they will issue a warrant for your arrest…you are playing dumb. why wouldn’t you pay your fines? I think you just want attention.

3 Likes

I dont care if i got to jail, it’ll be like a hotel anyway, home for the criminally insane haha,

and i dont care if you think i am an attention seeker, whats wrong with wanting a bit of attention anyway?

2 Likes
5 Likes

the law wont win, i will beat the law haha

1 Like

Please pay the ticket. People genuinely care about you, and don’t want you to go to jail.

As for the song, I own the cd (British Steel). Great, classic 80’s metal! Haha.

2 Likes

as someone that literally has criminal records in two states, that’s not a cool mentality. I always pay my dues for going against the law.

1 Like

i have a bad ego problem and an issue with rebellion. it’s a process to get through, but you don’t want to make it worse.

I love that song. As for tickets. I went through that attitude 20 years ago. It ended with me finally going to jail. I got out and had to pay to get my license back. It was a big mess. Just pay your tickets and stay out of trouble.

1 Like

At what point will they just suspend your license?

3 Likes

guys, its the uk, we do things differently here, they cant uphold the fines, it will be ok…

here’s a song i found

2 Likes