Breakin the law, breakin the law

So let me see if I understand…you’re saying paying a fine for breaking the law goes against your moral and ethical beliefs, but breaking the law does not? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Moved to Unusual Beliefs… :upside_down_face:

6 Likes

There’s a show called Parking Wars on A&E. On that show, people with too many parking tickets get their cars booted. If they still don’t pay the fine after a certain amount of time, the parking authority comes back and tows the car. Then the person has to not only pay the fine (plus late fees) but they also have to pay storage fees and an additional fine to get their car out of the impound lot.

One guy removed the boot himself (and damaged his van and tire in the process). Not only did they immediately tow his van, but now he also had to pay an additional fee for destroying the boot. He wasn’t a very happy camper.

5 Likes

yeah, i can see how that could come across as unusual :joy::joy::joy::thinking:

1 Like

that couldn’t happen here unless the car was abandoned or something, tbh the car i will be getting in a few weeks is not in my name so they couldnt take my car even if they wanted, my own personal car had to be scrapped about a month ago lol its been drained, weighed and crushed :joy::joy::joy: would like to see them put a clamp on that haha

1 Like

Not paying a fine, will come back to haunt you some day

1 Like

I feel sorry for whoever technically owns your car. They will probably not be too happy if you incur fines or get the car impounded and they get stuck paying your fines.

3 Likes

no that wouldn’t happen either, i’m not planning on getting anymore tickets :slight_smile:

it was just bad luck anyway, i figure it must have been a karma thing idk too much yin and not enough yan or whatever :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have a problem with authority figures, the only authority figures i listen to are people i trust, like my dad, i don’t really listen to anyone else and he is dead.

I try an live by the unwritten rules, its not fair but i prefer the unwritten rules, its common courtesy tbh

1 Like

Where the hell did this thread come from? Lol

2 Likes

I posted this song to here a long time ago, not sure if anyone rememvbers

1 Like

my ass probably :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

I used to be a fan too. Have been to two concerts of them

1 Like

Lol. Glad you didn’t take me seriously. Good morning

2 Likes

good morning :slight_smile: i’m going out to my mums today :wink: its a family ritual to meet up on a Sunday lol

1 Like

i’m going to phone up the parking ticket people and just say i cant pay the fine and that they’ll have to come and arrest me and put me in jail.

1 Like

Why would they arrest you over ticket s

1 Like

Idk, I think they like to scare people :roll_eyes::thinking:

Heres one for you ladies and gentlemen

1 Like

I like this song better :slight_smile:

3 Likes