Birds of prey

I’m at the audobohn center right now
Took some pics

2 Likes

One time when I was hauling hay our crew found a couple of baby red tail hawks out in the field. I took one home with me. We fed it Alpo and kept it till it was big enough to fly, but I doubt if it survived after we turned it loose.

Sad to see them confined, but thrilling to see them. I love birds so much. Those are all really beautiful! :heart:

1 Like

Yeah they’re all injured so it’s nice they get to be fed well and cared for . They probably wouldn’t survive in the wild.

1 Like

I see the hawk has a nice rat. Thanks for sharing. I do love looking at those beautiful birds.

1 Like

Other place, where I used to work, had vultures, a falcon, a great horned owl, Eagles, Raven and crow outside…I would’ve gone there but I kindve left on bad terms…

This place had a falcon but it died, now it’s just Hawks and owls. Still nice :slight_smile:

1 Like

Cool owls!

1 Like

We used to go to wildlife sanctuaries when on summer holidays. They would often have telescopes trained on wild bird nests. They were cool

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.