Best ways to meet women?

I’m tired of dating sites. Where can I find a partner? Any suggestions?

3 Likes

People tend to meet over social media nowadays

3 Likes

Psych ward :slightly_smiling_face::upside_down_face::slightly_smiling_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face:

10 Likes

Yeah it’s a different world these days especially with things like work etc. Online seems king but clubs and hobbies I’d suggest. I have recently renewed meetings with a local political party I’m a member of. Already met some nice people of the opposite sex but I’m not looking for a relationship so it’s moot for me but finding like minded people is the go.

Maybe check out some clubs or hobbies your interested in near you. Or if your inclined the old religion often can fullfill the same sort of role.

1 Like

9 Likes

Forget that lol I hate the psych ward

You can always hang out in public restrooms!

Shiteating grin.

2 Likes

On a more serious note, this is something I 100% agree with.

Regardless of your spiritual path you’re more likely to find a quality partner at your local temple, Synagogue, or church.

1 Like

Grocery store. I’m a sucker for men holding boxes of dry spaghetti.

3 Likes

LOL!

Hey, if you think about it the grocery ain’t too bad of an idea. If it goes South fast your chances are very slim of ever seeing them again. :joy:

1 Like

Opening introduction line: Lemme be my ricotta to your spaghetti and make lasagna together. M’kay?

1 Like

I’m not a very strict Jew, I haven’t been to synagogue in years. I don’t mind what religion they are, as long as we are compatible. Any other suggestions?

1 Like

Volunteering! You’ll meet a lot of good hearted people.

I really got to stress the synagogue though. There’s lots of different ones out there. So if you find a traditional one too stuffy try out a reformed synagogue.

Fact, some women aren’t even very religious, they go to those services to find a good man.

AHEM!

:wink:

1 Like

lol I guess I could give it a try. Just the nearest synagogue is an hour away.

1 Like

My idea of a quality partner is an athiest.

Well you already have someone.

But if you were single I’d recommend a Unitarian Universalist church, or a meetup for deists and atheists.

:wink:

1 Like

I’m an ex-Mormon. Maybe I want more than one.

Well…a wise man once said take it easy not sleazy.

:relieved:

2 Likes

So now what am I doing with all this Cheez Whiz?

1 Like

I see polygamy in your future.

Add: get a woman with 150 old and psycho relatives.

2 Likes