Being bullied and no one is doing anything about it!

Guys, I know you are trying to help, and you don’t want to be dismissive, but Princess has a serious delusion about the police that leads her to seriously harm herself in life-threatening ways. Now is not the time to talk about instances where other people have been mistreated. Trust that that is not what is happening here.

7 Likes

Maybe get some proof that they are doing this
to you and talk to your doctor about it or therapist.

Thanks @Bittercat I think it’s best not to share for my own safety but just needed to vent ya know?

Sorry guys I didn’t mean to start an arguement.

YOU’RE FINE!

One thing I got from my family while I was growing up that helped me in times like these when I was being bullied was being told that my self confidence and personality will get me through this. Maybe I am crazy, but god damnit I love me!

3 Likes

Well princess it makes as you be time to talk with your pdoc about it. If you don’t feel safe call someone or go to the hospital. I think neighbors are out to get me all the time. That is just something I go through everyday. But in getting better and I know you will get better too.

Damned autocorrect

2 Likes

Next time I’ll take more caution in these situations. I didn’t realize there was more to the situation than posted and if I’ve made things worse I’m honestly really sorry. Best of luck everyone.

You’re fine @Bittercat@ you’ve done nothing wrong. I value your comment.

2 Likes