Beat the hot temps

Seems like the whole US is going through a heat wave. 95 degrees here. What are some things you do to beat the heat?

1 Like

Air conditioners and iced drinks. It’s not as hot here up north, but it feels hot to many of us.

1 Like

It hot as hell here!

2 Likes

We had heat wave on Thursday and Friday today it’s been wet and cold

1 Like

97° in NY here…

2 Likes

98f here

have a pool but that is even hot like bath water

playing with pup in sprinkler and kiddie pool we can fill with cold water from hose

but really just ac and ice cubes in water

3 Likes

I am in southeastern PA. Its been really mild up until this week. Its been in the 90s every day this week. I just hooked my AC up in my room. Spent a lot of time in there but started feeling isolated. So now im in the 85 degree living room

1 Like

Popsicles and cold blackberry soda water

2 Likes

Yum. Sounds like a plan. I hope my dad got ice cream from the grocery store today

1 Like

We have a heat wave here in my part of Canada too, now its 37c, last two days 40-41C. AC is on max.

2 Likes

Wow its actually 40c now. It went up. Just checked. Yesterday they said today was going to be 37c max, I guess its not 100% accurate.

1 Like

91° F here in my part of California

5 Likes

Wow thats hot. I had to google what 40° C was in fareinheit. 104! Thats hot! Its gonna be 95 fareinheit here

2 Likes

just checked 98f here

1 Like

cant imagine playing baseball in this weather
patriots training camp starts today but they have a doom practice field

1 Like

well half the world as far as i can tell.

i’ve been tolerating the heat. thousand people in portugal died from the heat. wildfires everywhere.

pretty scary.

2 Likes

sorry patriots not until Wednesday we will see if they play in or out

1 Like

It’s so hot and humid where I am. It’s 95f currently.

I like to go for car rides with the windows down or sit in front of the AC unit. Also eat cold fruits or ice pops.

2 Likes

Cold fruit, Popsicles, italian ice… lots of cold water, central air… I want to go to the beach so bad… it’s an hour or so away though

2 Likes

It’s 83 and cloudy here. Not bad. It might rain later.

1 Like