Be Proud Of Your Mental Illness

You Bring Up A Solid Point As To Why The Public Arena Of Existence Can Feel Strange.

Without The Feeling Of Control, Fear Can Be Overwhelming, Causing A Sense Of Chaotic Confusion.

1 Like

The Sphere Of Feeling In And Out Of Control Could Lead…,

To How Everyone Leads Their Personal Lives.

Could Explain Why Neighborhood Streets Are Seemingly Empty.

Could Explain Why We Either Eat Too Much, Or Not Enough.

And Everything Else We Do Where We Are In Closer Form Of The Structure Of Control.

Strange Thought I Admit. . . . . . .

Your Fault @bluebutterfly!.

:slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

1 Like

It Takes Us As Strangers To Possibly Be Friends. From Beginning, Middle Towards No Real End.

If You Get Knocked Down. No Matter How Long It Takes To Adjust And Rise Again. No Regrets.

1 Like

Having A Mental Illness Is Proof That You Are Able To Tackle Any Problem You May Face.

i learned that nationalism and patriotism are meaningless when your sick. Just live your life :slight_smile:

1 Like

Strange Notion.

Hmm.

Sickness. Health, Out Of Control. Weak, Helpless, Needing Some Hopeful Assistance.

What If Our Heart’s, Our Blood, Our Endless Past, Keep Us Walking On To Find The Courage, , ,

To Not Give Up, On Ourselves, Or Each Other (???).

Don’t Be Afraid To Take Time & Look Out Of Your Window And Ask Yourself, ‘What Is Freedom’?.

Happiness Is Truth. Needing Help In One Way Or Another Is Also Truth.

And Truth Is, We All Need Help In One Way Or Another. So. Don’t Be Afraid Of Happiness.

A Mutual Understanding Can Open Doors To Peaceful Joy. Be It Safe And Respectful, , ,

To Strangers, Friends, Family, And Loved Ones. . . . . . .

The Next Time You Find Yourself Bored. Step Outside And Listen To The Bird’s, , ,

And Come To The Realization As You Reach To The Farthest Sky That, You Are Important. . .

No Matter How Small You Feel. . . . . . .

I have learnt who my real friends are. I’m not proud of my illness. I am frustrated by it. It has made my cognition deteriorate. I’m a husk of who I used to be.

1 Like

Truth Be Told, All Of Life In It’s Entirety, Can Cause Hopelessness & Frustration. True.

But!, Living Within The Sphere Of Restless Giving Up Can Make Matters Worse Indeed.

To Escape Negativity Is The Acceptance Of The Truth That It Takes Strength To Live Life, , ,

Even Normally. . . . . . .

1 Like

I have learnt empathy. I have learnt not to judge others, when I haven’t walked anyones path but my own. I have learnt that being a good parent is my highest aspiration.

1 Like

I Honestly Cannot Think Of Anything More Important Than Being An Amazing Parent.

To Think, Understand, And Relate Within The Sphere Of Growing And Learning With Your Child, , ,

Must Be One Of The Most Inspiring Experiences On Thus Earth. . . . . . .

1 Like

It really is the most rewarding relationship I have ever had. I have had my ups and downs, made mistakes along the way. But I am a good mum and I know I am because of the way my daughter has flourished.

I’m proud that despite the things I deal with, I’m a good mum and put her needs first.

1 Like

The Closest I Can Relate Was With My Lacy (Pup).

I Had A Pup Before I Adopted Her From An Abusive Household. And He Passed Away A Few Years Before I Discovered Lacy (Pup).

I Almost Didn’t Keep Her Because Of All The Pain I Felt Losing My First Pup.

I Prayed & Said, ‘I Can’t Do Thus Again’.

In The End I Kept Her. And Don’t Regret A Single Thing.

Never Imagined Having A Female Pup My Entire Life. It Jus Didn’t Make Sense How That Would Be Possible. My First Pup And I Had A Strong Understanding And Connection. And Then Lacy!.

She Was The Funniest Creature On The Planet. Always Made Me Laugh.

N e Hoo.

She Also Passed Away Some Years Later. But!, Learned Alot About Nature And The Other End Of The Spectrum Of Male & Female, As I Stood On The End Of Male For So Long.

One Time A Guy Asked Me, ‘She’s Like Your Daughter Isn’t She’?.

And It Was Like I Found A Missing Puzzle Piece. And It Somehow All Made Sense.

3 Likes

It is a shame we are not treated like cancer patients
… the world for us would be so much different.

Well To Be Honest. Each Sickness, Illness, Disease Is Different & Should Be Treated As Such.

I mean sz is treated with despise. Anyone hearing think we are just literally mad, people avoid dating us and giving us jobs. Friends and family stop talking after they see you in an episode. Is this what you mean by saying it?

1 Like