Be Proud Of Your Mental Illness

SoO0…,

Sometimes It’s Confusing, Sometimes It Hurts, Sometimes It Feels Meaningless.

But!, You Are Important, Graceful, Meaningful, And With A True Purpose.

I Politely Ask You Dear Reader, , ,

To Name One Good Thing You Have Learned After You Have Been Diagnosed!.

I Learned That Love Is Real. . .,

How About You (???).

12 Likes

I’d agree. I learned that erotomania wasn’t love but having real relationships with people without all the paranoia could work on meds so yes. Love is all around for me!

4 Likes

I learned to be more humble and sympathetic towards other people.

2 Likes

Just as I thought it was going alright
I find out I’m wrong, when I thought I was right
S’always the same, it’s just a shame, that’s all
I could say day, you’d say night
Tell it’s black when I know that it’s white
S’always the same, it’s just a shame, that’s all

I could leave but I won’t go
Though my heart might tell me so
I can’t feel a thing from my head down to my toes

2 Likes

We Are All Survivors. Remember The Strength And Patience It Took To Get You Here Today.

2 Likes

It Isn’t Always Easy. Sometimes It Jus Doesn’t Make Sense. But!, In The End, It Will Fall Into Place.

I’m ashamed of it.

2 Likes

No Blame. No Guilt. Sometimes It Hurts Feeling Like Always. No One Has The Right To Tell You How You Should Feel. That Is Your Personal Birth Right. But!, Try & Give Yourself Some Rest In The Seemingly Endless Psychological Pain. It May Help Release Positive Emotions. To Begin Again.

@Crystal-Cotton,

What Has Your Illness Taught You Personally, If You Don’t Mind Sharing,

Sometimes, Psychological Mazes, And Puzzles May Feel Endless. But!, Even Years Only Last So Long.

So, Trust, That Your Storms Shall Pass. Sooner Or Later, They Will Keep On Moving On. Peace…,

Is Strong.

1 Like

Taught me not to trust my thoughts always

1 Like

That!, Is Very Important. Great Point!.

I’d Like To Add, When Confronted With An Odd Thought With Endless Avenues, Slow Down And Reanalyze. Go With Instincts & Intuition Rather Than Second Guessing. . . . . . .

An openness to other people, an experience of depth.

Good post @ATARI

You write very inspired and good

1 Like

I Really Appreciate Your Compliment @bluebutterfly.

Not Really What I’m Personally Looking For Spiritually. But!, It Doesn’t Go Unnoticed!. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Being Honest, Hopeful, And Open To Different Thoughts And Personal Experiences Can Lead To Personal Wisdom And Positive New Personal Learning Abilities?.

To See The Universe In A New Exclusive Unique Individualistic Path To Study And Teach!.

Yes, You Think (???).

1 Like

Ha, i guess so. Honestly and openness to different thoughts are very important.

Study yes, teaching im over with. I was a teacher once and i don’t have the answers anymore.

Well, I Have Learned That, After Long, Tiring Days, It Leads To Lost Sad Painful Nights.

But!, The Sun Always Rises. (As Tupac Shakur Said).

To Embrace The Vast Earth With Open Arms And Give It Another Shot!.

1 Like

Very optimistic.

I wonder @ATARI - when you talk, do you talk the same way you write, the same style?

Sometimes Maybe When I Feel Comfortable.

I Tend To Keep Quiet Publicly Though. Speaking Can Be Difficult When Hit With So Much Endless Possibilities. I Honestly Feel More Comfortable Trying To Write And Sing Songs.

Truth Be Told.

1 Like

Thanks, i was just curious… Yes, i prefer writing to speaking, too, that was why i was once an author. I feel more in control.