Be Proud Of Your Mental Illness

What I Mean, It (Illnesses), Are Different From Each Other.

In My Personal Life, I Have Learned If You Don’t Fit Into Everyone Else’s Plans You Become Worthless.

But!, That’s My Personal Life. It’s Different For Everyone. . . . . . .

1 Like

Should I also be proud of my diabetes? Or heart condition?

Doh.

The Strength It Takes To Own Your True Abilities To Overcome Seemingly Hopeless Obstacles.

If Someone Is Telling You All You Are Unable To Do, You May Stop Reaching For Hopeful Things.

In The End, You Will Achieve Less, Because You Are Being Psychologically Hit With Negativity.

Over, And Over, And Over Again.

SoO0…,

Give More Attention To What It Is You Have Done, Or Could Do. Within The Realm Of Positivity.

Reach For The Stars. Because That’s Where Your Dreams Are!.

2 Likes

Yes, its good quote. That, I learnt after diagnosis is ‘RIGHT OF FEELING AND EXPRESSION’. Every time, who are what they think is controlled is universal truth. So after diagnosis I definitely being understand and thinking of my own.

Only You Own Your Mind. There Exist’s Endless Freedom When You Believe In Yourself.

1 Like

There May Come A Time When You Will Find Yourself Searching For True Meaning & Purpose.

And I Have To Admit, That Is A Puzzle Possibly Impossible To Solve.

But!, Giving Up, And Giving In Is Not The Answer.

Find Your Personal Definition Of Meaning.

Find Your Personal Definition Of Purpose.

And What All That Means To You. For The Person Inside That Has A Driving Force To Continue.

Nothing Is Perfect, No Matter How Many Excuses You Make For What’s In Your Sights.

But!, What Is True Is Thus., , ,

We All Have Reasons For Our Stay Here On Earth. And What It Takes Is Patience And Good Focus.

Belief In Yourself. And A Trust With What You May Not Fully Understand Yet.

But With Some Solid Trust In Yourself. And In Whatever Gives You A Natural Sense Of Wisdom.

And What Gives Wonder!. Then Your Reason, And Or Reasons Will Expose Itself To You. . . . . . .

1 Like

The Baby Bird In The Isolated Branch Of The Tree Traced Courage Inside And Jumped

To Take Her First Flight Into The Welcoming Breeze Of Beauty And Tranquility Whispering Meaning

Her Mother Watched With Grace And Hopeful Wonder Wondering If That Attempt Would Speak

And It Did!, And The Baby Bird Flew Amazingly, In Her First Jump, Now In The Sky, Singing

1 Like

I learnt how to be thankful for what I have. loving family and friends and to not pay attention to bad people

Hmm.

Being Thankful Is Quite The Elusive Creature.

Sometimes It Feels Like What You Have In Your Life Is Not Enough.

If I Find Myself In That Sphere, I Try To Remind Myself, ‘Less Is More’.

1 Like

I learned who my real friends were. They accept me, no matter what

I found out my symptoms make me think deeper.

1 Like

I learnt to transform my mind which lead to peace of mind

1 Like

I don t proud about my sickness.i don t shame eighter

1 Like

Hmm.

Acceptance Can Sometimes Be Tough To Come By. But!, As Long As Your Aren’t Breaking Any Laws. Hurting Yourself, Or Anyone Outside Of Yourself. And If You Are Living In Conditions Where No One Accepts Your Unique, Individualistic, Hopeful Sense Of Self. Well, Remind Yourself That Nature Accepts Almost Everyone Automatically!.

Which Is Strange To Say The Least. Because!, Sometimes Even Those Highly Entertaining, Deep Thoughts Can Haunt Us. So. It Can Sometimes Be A Fine Line To Walk As We Balance Fascination And Horror. Never Give Up And Lose Sight Of Your True Sense Of Self Worth!.

Peace Of Mind. Yes!, Important, Valuable, And Sometimes All We Need, To Witness The Beautifully Hopeful Spiritual Side Of Things. Which Can Still Be Confusing Yes. But!, Peace Of Mind Can Be A Great Invitation To Restart, Walk Away From Negativity, And Begin Again.

Well As Thus Thread Has Proved. You Are Not The Only One, Not In The Mood To Be Proud Of All You Have Accomplished So Far. And No Judgement Here, Coming From Me To You In All Honesty. No One Can Force You To Think A Certain Way.

But!, Don’t Lose Your Optimistic Focus On The Strength It Takes To Live A Happy, Peaceful, Hopeful Life. Our Illnesses Are Not Easy To Deal With Sometimes. And That Thought Alone, Proves There Is Much In Our Hearts Worth Saving!.

Thanx!, Everyone For Sharing Your Important Ideas And Personal Thoughts!.

More To Come (!!!).

1 Like

Don’t Let Outside World Define Who You Are Deep Inside. Remember Schizophrenia Is Jus A Word.

Yes!, It Is A Mental Illness. It Isn’t Easy To Overcome Our Obstacles.

But!, History Has Taught Us That Words Can Be Very Negative.

So Look At Our Illnesses As A Badge Of Honour, Instead Of All We Might Have Lost. . . . . . .

2 Likes

SoO0…,

Have You Ever Felt Lost?.

Have You Ever Felt Alone?.

Have You Ever Felt Scared?.

Have You Ever Felt Sad?.

Have You Ever Felt Confused?.

Have You Ever Felt Exhausted?.

Have You Ever Felt Empty?.

Have You Ever Helpless?.

Have You Ever Cried?.

Have You Ever Screamed?.

Have You Ever Felt Like You Lost Everything In One Hopeless Minute?.

Me Too. . .,

And So Has The Rest Of The World. . . . . . .

1 Like

Hmm.

I Was Thinking, Maybe Some Of Us Have Trouble Sleeping Because We Are Afraid To Dream?.

2 Likes

Hmm.

I Was Thinking.

Maybe Sometimes It’s Hard For Us To Let The Person We Love, Know We Love Them Because, , ,

We Are Afraid That Our Honesty Leaves Us Too Vulnerable.

So We Hide Our Feelings. To Protect Ourselves From Seemingly Endless Pain.

Even Though, We Haven’t Given Our Faith In The Truth Of True Love A Chance Yet. . . . . . .

1 Like

Hmm.

I Was Thinking.

Our Past, No Matter Where You Were Born. Where You Come From. Where You Live.

The Earth Has A Long, Tough, Amazing History. And Each And Everyone Of Us Is Important.

For Ourselves And Each Other.

Mental Illness Owns A Very Tattered & Psychologically Violent Past.

There Is No Cure, Yet!. But!, Love Is Real. And Acceptance, Hope, Joy And Faith Is Jus As Real.

If We Give Each Other Another Chance To Make It Right. Maybe, , ,

That Can Cure Us All. . . . . . .

1 Like