Be Kind to Each other.....Civil Support

It gets my goat these days that some people seem to think it’s open slather on people.

It doesn’t matter your politic. If you don’t agree you just need to let it go and move on. This site is built on being civil and supportive and it saddens me that some here think it’s kosher to attack people here and gang up on them…

It’s not the message that is important. Yeah some people leave themselves open to getting some abuse but it still is the same message. Be civil and supportive. Yes. Sometimes in the past I’ve been anything but but please. Let it go people. If you’ve nothing supportive to add then let the punters have their go and let that mods deal with it. Don’t get petty. NO one wins in petty squabbles and it really honestly pisses me off that you people behave like we’re in highschool…

I’m 49 and know better. Do you?

10 Likes

Well said @rogueone I agree with what you’re saying.

I think it’s important that we try to not let things get out of hand.

I admit in the past I have been guilty of not being as constructive as I perhaps could have been, but I try hard now not to upset people.

4 Likes

Well said; the recent drama here has been pretty demoralizing.

2 Likes

What drama @antidepressant044? With @dna?

1 Like

I don’t think this is the place to name names, for the sake of everyone, because that’s just inviting more drama. But I do agree here. Unfortunately, everyone is in different stages of mental health. That’s the drawback to having a public forum on mental health. My philosophy is that an argument involves at least two people so if one agrees not to respond, there will cease to be an argument. Pick your battles and if something bothers you, move to a different thread.

5 Likes

Follow the Golden Rule: Do unto others as you would have done unto yourself. And vice versa. You deserve as much love you give freely to others.

3 Likes