Back on Zyprexa

Well, I am back on Zyprexa. Have gain over 20 lbs since November. I am eating very healthy, I work out, yet I can’t get any of this weight off of me. Anyone have experience of dropping pounds when you are doing all the right things your doc says?

Not on Zyprexa. It made me gain weight explosively.

2 Likes

It’s hard work. I’m 50 so I watch what I eat and exercise a lot but am getting there. It’s just really slow and takes a lot of discipline. I’ve found that portion sizes make a big difference to me. I’m slowly learning to eat smaller meals and maintain some good exercise. I’ve actually lost nearly 10kgs and I’m on zyprexa.

2 Likes

I enjoyed the thick air and the mountains dreams. As for weight I had gained forty pounds.on zyprexa.

1 Like

I eat 1200 calories per day and exercise 4 to 5 times per week. I’ve lost 81 pounds since May, 2020. It can be done. It’s really hard, but possible.

2 Likes

If you’re male, you need to eat at least 1500 calories per day instead of 1200

1 Like

Side effects are worth its efficacy in my opinion.

My weight is stable, with some work. My A1C is within range.

I could see it going bad if I didn’t temper myself, have to watch myself.

I’m on 15mg a day with a 5mg PRN. I’m comfortable with it.

1 Like

Thanks everyone. I guess I am discouraged because I am giving it my all, yet I can’t seem to drop. Even eating a lower calorie meal and watching my carbs/calories. Ugh… :frowning:

1 Like

Oh the weight? Very hard, you loose some, you gain back once you give up. But i got to tell you that depending on the mg in your body there is a limit of weight gain, i weight 230, and when ever i eat and weight 235 - 240 lbs, the next day it comes back down to 230.

1 Like

It’s hard, and I’m nowhere near my ideal weight, don’t know if I’ll ever see it. But the work is worth it, every little bit helps.

1 Like

Try cutting off sugar or use zero sugar

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.