At least God believes me

I tried telling my parents. They concluded I was sick. I tried telling my doctors. Same thing happened. For some reason, nobody is willing to believe that maybe what happened to me wasn’t entirely psychotic. Maybe it had some basis in reality.

So I’ve been languishing, trying just to get by. Trying to make sense of it all. I see the truth of my situation, and I wish it would be addressed.

It occurred to me a couple of days ago, though, that at least god believes me. God knows that it isn’t all psychosis, or delusion.

That brings me comfort.

I don’t mean this in a “preachy” sense. I mean it rationally. There is at least one person who believes me about my situation. I’m glad for that.

it is good to believe in something ,
take care

I know what you mean. I have had some things go on I know are based in reality but how do you explain that?

Thanks for the good words.

Yeah. It can be really difficult to talk about. Trying to explain to someone something that goes against the accepted view of the world is a challenge. But I’m coming to peace with the knowledge that in time things will be explained.

God believes you but he is only one part of your team on the road to success. just saying, you have to believe it yourself.

2 Likes

I believe you, i’ve had other things happen also.