God talked to me in my

mind today and told me a whole bunch of stuff. I told an acquaintance about all of the stuff He told me and now, she thinks I am crazy. God didn’t talk out loud. Just through thoughts in my mind. He told me secrets that nobody else knows. Like I am privileged to know these things. He thinks I am special. I don’t know why.

2 Likes

I don’t suppose any of these secrets can be proven or disproven ?

Have you been under any extra stress lately ?

1 Like

No, none of them can be proven. They are all related to the Christian religion.

I’ve been under no extra stress.

1 Like

This is a delusion.

God doesn’t speak to anyone,

Its the illness.

I’m not saying your god doesn’t exist,

I’m saying he’s not talking to you.

You should bring this up with your pdoc.

4 Likes

I didn’t hear him audibly speaking out loud. I heard Him in my mind.

1 Like

Still a symptom of the illness.

2 Likes

God talked to me for an episode that lasted three days. He told me I was more important than Jesus because I knew what it was like to suffer in today’s world. I was angry when I first woke up in the hospital because he was gone.
God is not sharing secrets with you.

3 Likes

I don’t want to encourage your delusion but 6-7 years ago I was in the car and my sister was driving. She didn’t know she was going in the lane where she could have got hit head on, I wasn’t paying attention and I heard a loud NOOOOO. hurried up and warned her, she immediately drove the right way and we were shooken up.

1 Like

Did you hear Him out loud or in your mind?

Both…I had to keep reminding myself not to respond outloud because he could read my mind.
I encourage you to take your meds if you have them.

1 Like

I agree with @anon54386108. It’s something you should mention to your psychiatrist.

It’s not real. It’s just your mind playing very clever tricks on you.

I know you want to believe. So it sucks.

3 Likes

I only hear God in my mind or in written or digital text. I believe that if God speaks to you in your mind, that is really God.

1 Like

I don’t offer religious views here. All I can say was my experience ended with me picked up miles from home without a coat in below freezing temperatures…God told me no coat and to keep walking. I was very ill and am grateful I was found.

4 Likes

I had a voice talking to me that was one with god, like a second messiah type person. It was really comforting! I felt like I had a really close friend something I really missed. But it’s not worth letting it hang around from my experience because mine turned evil so next time if I get these really cool voices that make me feel not alone n really special I will medicate them.
This is cos the longer the voices are left to hang around the more risk of it getting harder to treat

3 Likes

My “voice”, which isn’t even a voice because it’s not out loud, has been with me since 2005 and has always been benevolent and good to me. He talks to me in printed or digital text or through thoughts in my mind. Never out loud. And He’s always kind and good. I think of Him as God.

But, I will mention it to my pdoc. My pdoc knows about it and is not concerned, by the way. My pdoc just tells me that if this entity turns evil, to be sure and let him know.

2 Likes

That’s a long time to have a kind ‘voice’. From my experience.

Do u get unkind ‘voices’ too? Or just the kind one, since 2005

1 Like

@anon90843118, I used to occasionally get an unkind, accusing or guilt provoking voice, but, no more.

2 Likes

I really think you need to talk to your psychiatrist about this. My mother, who is severely ill with schizophrenia has heard “God” “speaking” to her in her mind for years now. She stares off into nothing, even when amongst other people, because she’s hearing “God” talking in her head. Please seek help for this, as it may take over your life and you’ll just become more delusional about it, like my mother. Her whole life now revolves around what this hallucination tells her. I believe in God, but like @anon54386108 said, God does not talk to people. I know that may be hurtful to hear, but you need to accept reality. We care about you.

3 Likes

@Blossom, I don’t know if you read my post on another one of your threads, but, like I said there, I’m a lot like your mother in a lot of different ways. I will talk to my pdoc about this.

1 Like

Oh, I’m sorry if I missed your post. :fearful: I’m really forgetful. I’m glad you’ll talk to your pdoc, though. :heart:

2 Likes