Are your voices thoughts, or audible, or both

Yeah, that’s okay. The most real way to describe it is how things work vs. how they don’t work. Things in the universe work like “subject + predicate.” The subject is the thing or object, and the predicate is what it does or what it is like to describe it. Technically the world, universe, and us are are predicate functions like a super maze cut of a central subject that can’t be divided any further. So this is technical logic. Hehe.

But what’s useful for you and your kind of think which is the true way of doing it…is to know that information is the replication of that “subject + predicate” relationship between everything in the universe.

So a predicate is red, and a subject is a rock. If the subject is not real in the universe, then the information cannot be true logic. It can be logical fallacy though because it is “subject + predicate” information. It is, but it’s fallacious information.

Information can be true or false, but if it has no subject or no predicate, it is not information because what does it mean then?

Also if the predicate is not real, it is logical fallacy. Then if the predicate doesn’t apply to the subject, it’s logical fallacy.

Now when you study that, and you apply it to the information, words, images, memories, feelings, etc…then you start to see their “logical worth” and whether or not it’s true or fallacious. This is critical thinking about the terms that one is, and one can define oneself or not, but that saying, “The life unexamined is not worth living,” is what is meant by this. Because otherwise people live in some fantasy mind like a fantasy story book…just like one…and they never touch ground logic or reality. That’s what we all came here because of, but too few are leaving here having defined information logic and mind.

I have a friend in Wisconsin who was here, and he figured this out. He and I are friends. He has a job now, and he is doing really well. I asked him about his sz, and he acted like he never had it, or like it was just a figment of his imagination. LOL It’s gone behind him.

1 Like

Is that written understandably for you? Most people are fleeing from any meanings they don’t grasp yet. It’s a leaky plan. Hehe. Do you know what I mean?

If you want the ropes, I’ll give them over. But it’s like reading a hundred years ago or thousands of years ago. All you have to be was set free and seek the words in the books. Books in Latin (ancient Roman) are “Liber.” That’s the rood word of liberty for the reason above, and it’s the root word of library. With information you get free of the maze we’ve coursed through in our minds.

1 Like

That’s not quite correct. An argument can be logicallly valid yet false. The issue is not one of logic but the soundness of both the premises and the conclusion.

1 Like

I think that’s what I siad, didn’t I?

What issue you are you referring to?

By soundness of the conclusion and premises, what do you mean by soundness?

In order to communicate information effectively the grammar has to be sorted out first, or each party knows the words said, but they believe in their meanings differently.

:slight_smile: :+1:

The whole issue of language understood as an effort to communicate information effectively has been long been taken to task. Wittgenstein’s own work exemplifies this journey. As for “soundeness” I found this very succint definition :slight_smile: Validity and Soundness | Internet Encyclopedia of Philosophy

My voices are external. I used to be in a parallel universe with a multitude of voices, but now I hear white noise. There’s a voice is it somewhere but it’s getting harder to understand. It’s a positive voice

I have a 1st edition 1st printing of the tractatus

2 Likes

Okay then. We’re definitely side tracked. You’re take on what I siad might be off, or you are adding soemthing about deductive arguments that’s not defining what information is. That’s what I was talking about. That’s okay though. It doesn’t cost anything. :slight_smile:

Lucky you! :slight_smile:

Do you like ayn rand @DMAdataANDmoodanalysis

I bought it during 1 of 2 first edition book buying sprees… it was total luck

I’ve seen the Atlas Shrugged movie. It’s okay. Why?

I’ve never seen the movie but I think you’d like her philosophy

I like Socrates and Leibniz most of all. I don’t know if you can determine any meaning in those two together. Ayn is economics. Hehe. And me and you got our experience with that stuff. :+1:

Ayn is more than economics, check out that link I posted. It’s about logic

It’s good. People should read this.

1 Like

My voices used to be pretty audible, but as my treatment progressed, they eventually became like thoughts, and then even later, I had a perfect void in my head.

I thank Lion’s Mane and antipsychotics for that.

1 Like

I have both. The main internal one is thought-like but it says things that aren’t my own thoughts. The external ones like to say my name all spookily and sometimes I hear people talking like in a cafe. I once heard a girl singing… it sounded like a little ghost girl’s voice. It was freaky.

1 Like

I was listening to music then I heard this worst scream in the world I about pooped my pants

Was it a voice?

One thing that used to happen to me for years was anytime I started feeling better, then the “rifters” would get me hard core until I was lost in the sz maze again with full blown sz. For years it was this way, and based on what people say here it’s like that for a lot of people.

Yeah, it’d be going good, I’d be feeling positive closure, and things like yelling, cursing, stinging of my body or throat, eyes, etc, or even HUGE bangs and things like that. Then it would all just start again on and on.

The only thing that got me past that was a full blown understanding. Now it’s done in my life.