Are you fat? (Poll)

Are you obese?
  • Obese
  • Slim
  • Skinny
  • Muscular

0 voters

1 Like

I was 135lb before my sz 9 years ago. Got up to 295lb. In the last 2 months I lost 23lb, now I am 123kg 271lb. Its very hard to lose weight without exercise.

2 Likes

I’m 231lb (105kg). I’ve been over 100kg since the summer of 2017.

My lowest weight was 67kg.

I’m 5 feet 8 as well.

Human biology is flawed. We store body fat, way to easily. We aren’t hunter - gatherers anymore.I wish we evolved to hold more muscle.

1 Like

Oh I forgot my height, its 5ft10. I chose obese.

1 Like

I’m pretty overweight lol. Damn meds. Working on dropping the weight though.

2 Likes

If you were 135lbs at 5ft10, then I should probably aim for about 60kg in body weight. I think Matt Stonie is 58kg and the same height as me.

1 Like

I voted slim, but I’m really just in the recommended weight range for my height and weight.

On the higher end though.

1 Like

Calculate your BMI. A healthy BMI is 18.5-24.9.

Did mine earlier. It’s 35.

My BMI is 39. It was 42.3 before I did a diet.

Obesity is 30+ BMI :slightly_frowning_face:

Even though I bought shiritaki low calorie noodles, I’ve barely touched them. I still eat junk food, and takeaways. I’m hopeless. I’m waiting to get shoulder surgery in 2021 at the start of the year, and after a few months of recovery, begin weight training twice a week. Upper body, lower body split. Then in 3-6 months I’ll easily get back down to 70-75kg. I don’t mind being a bit chubby, as long as my waist is 32inches, and I have decent muscle mass, strength and a v taper.

2 Likes

Can you do bicycle or jogg? I walk inside my house with a step counter when I have energy.

I have a exercise bike in my room. I used it twice :sweat_smile:

I don’t feel motivated to exercise in my room.

Maybe I’ll cut down on food. It’s hard, but I’ll try.

1 Like

I would say I’m fat.

My doctor would say I need to lose 20lbs.

Some people would say I’m pretty average.

1 Like

I lost 23lb by reducing my food intake, fat and carbs. I mix shirataki noodles with one pack of noodles. It tastes pretty good. I still eat chocolate, I am not able to stop it. Can you walk inside your house with a step counter?

If it was sunny, I’d go for a 2 mile walk daily. But it’s Winter, and mostly wet and cold in London.

I’ve decided I’m going to have fruit and nuts for lunch, and meat for dinner (steak maybe).

By cutting calories and carbs I’ll lose at least 5-10kg in a month.

Wish me luck :slight_smile:

Also, when is vraylar coming to Canada?

You wanted to try it, to see if it gets rid of your negatives, right?

1 Like

Last time I weighed myself (a few months ago), I was 82 pounds. Exactly BMI 16.0. I’m short. I don’t know how much I weigh currently because I’m staying with my grandmother and there’s no scale here.

1 Like

Damn, I’m almost three times the size of you :open_mouth:

Good luck :grin:

Yes I am waiting for Vrayar though pretty sure it wont improve my negatives by more than 40% just like Abilify. I dont think its possible to be the same as b4 sz without negative symptoms.