Are you overweight ? I am

Are you overweight? I weigh in at about 285 pounds

1 Like

I’m not overweight, but I gained 11kg after meds.

2 Likes

Yes. I am 165cm tall and 70kgs in weight. That puts me, according to my BMI, in the overweight range.

2 Likes

Yes. I forget my most recent weigh-in but I’m in the early 190s range. Mostly from being on Seroquel but also having disordered eating habits and being lazy doesn’t help either. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I have ranged between 170 and 195 throughout the last couple of years. I’m 5’11" tall. The 195 was often on Seroquel, which is the only AP I’ve ever taken that makes me eat more.

2 Likes

No, I seem to be immune to gaining weight. I have been on meds that have weight gain and I seem to be able to eat what I want.

3 Likes

Yup. 151515151515

1 Like

Yeah my bmi puts me at risk but doing better.

Almost to under 100kgs for a 6’ 2" male. Big uber goal would be 90kgs but under 100 is my first step.

It’s not easy but it’s worthwhile trying to lose some or at least get fit. Much better lugging around muscle than fat and you burn more energy so it’s all beneficial.

You’ve nothing to lose peeps. Try 30 minutes of brisk walking 3 days a week and save snacking and sugar coated donuts for sundays and special occasions!

3 Likes

I’m over 320 pounds of flesh and bones and it’s no picnic. I remember the days when I was in my early 20’s when I weighed under 200 pounds. There’s no question the meds played a significant role in all of this crap.

1 Like

Yes I am 5’5 205lbs and climbing. I stopped drinking alcohol and started eating more fruits and vegetables and whole grains and nuts. I hope that will help me lose weight. It has help me stay more regular with my bowel movements.

1 Like

I’m overweight.
I weigh 103kg and I’m 173cm tall, so that puts my BMI in the 30 range.
I’ve been told repeatedly that that’s too much…

2 Likes

What’s your BMI?

Yes, I’m 5’5" and weigh around 190 lbs; I used to weigh 92lbs but gone are those days…everything changed when I started treatment for my MI.

1 Like

I’m 5’2” and 221 pounds. I was 265 pounds.

1 Like

I’m 6 foot or 6 foot one but 260 lbs so I’m obese and have stretch Mark’s from meds. I used to be skinny and fit before the meds. I cannot lose weight only maintain my weight. I gained or stayed at the same weight on vraylar.

1 Like

Is there an AP out there that doesn’t cause weight gain?

1 Like

Haldol and latuda are the best for not gaining weight. I plan on trying min-101 or iti-007 when it comes out.

2 Likes

Last time I weighed in two weeks ago, I was at 267 pounds for a 5’5" female. Way overweight.

My highest weight was 319, courtesy of Abilify. I’ve lost my Abilify weight. Now I am tackling my Geodon weight. My short term weight loss goal is 220 pounds, with a long term goal of 180.

1 Like

No, I’m not. I’m 1’72 m and 60 kg. So I have a normal weight.

1 Like

Was anorexic before the meds now, according to the bmi I’m overweight.

1 Like