Are you afraid of death? If so, how much?

Are you afraid of death? If so, how much?

1 Like

I came very very close to getting through the final exit door.

I don’t WANT to die now. But I don’t think I’m afraid of me dying.

But there are other people in my life… and the though of their death upsets me greatly.

1 Like

yes Absolutely terrified like any sane person LOL

1 Like

I’m not afraid of dying. I’m afraid of pain.

2 Likes

not at all afraid of death. far more afraid of “life”.

1 Like

Truthfulluy No Im not. But who knows faced, with the end it could be another story. But today Im not afraid. Used to be though. And Im an atheist. I see something meaningful in the struggle to live and in terms of death, how theres no escape from it and it applies to everybody , there is sense of fairness about the whole process. That said some die better than others. But we are very lucky most die in hospital , with pain killing medication and just drift off.

and the majority, I’d venture to you, when it comes time , the body and mind is rather beaten , old age , disease , etc and they dont really mind.

why are you asking that?

I have mixed feelings about it. I am weary of life and would be glad to be out of it. Sometimes when I feel a chest pain I hope a massive heart attack is on the way. Sometimes I wish I could get prostate cancer, even though that would be painful. On the other hand, I have things I want to do, and I need time to do them.

I am afraid of dying because i doupt spirit exist… Damn to the science, science gives us to doupt if there is life after death or not. Hopefully one day i will believe for shure that there is life after death and i will happely wait for my time to come.

1 Like

no…death is afraid of me…
" run death run…!?! "
take care :alien: and darth bunny :rabbit:

1 Like

Not much - I’m not attached to life. I too am afraid of pain + the idea that it’s final. I’m curious about what I might - might not experience on the point of leaving.

1 Like

crimby SENDING YOU A MASSIVE HUGX
daydreamer why are you asking why hes asking this?

@dandydinmot, why are you asking @Resilient1 why he’s asking @Apoptosis why he’s asking this?

I’m afraid of death. I know it’s coming eventually for everyone and I accept that. I just don’t want to go.

1 Like

I don’t think that I am afraid of death, but I probably won’t know if I am truly afraid or not until death knocks on my door.

MadHatter

I am afraid of getting murdered. Its a death unprepared for and unanticipated. I would rather die of old age. Hopefully i’ll die peacefully in my sleep. Had voices threaten me that their going to kill me. Don’t want it to end like that. U feel sad about the people you leave behind. Also don’t wish death upon family members and friends.

i am not afraid of death at all