Are you a CAT or a DOG person? Explain?

I am a total cat person. Even my voices partake in the meowing.

But I probably won’t own an actual cat. Too much responsibility.

2 Likes

I am neither. I am allergic to both. I love them both but they bother me. I have to admit I would prefer most cats as they are better behaved typically than a lot of dogs. Some people let their dogs have bad manners lol. But on the other hand cuddles with a dog is pretty awesome other than the swollen puffy eyes. Idk. I guess I could never decide if I wasn’t allergic I would have both and maybe a couple of ferrets too if they were legal here.

2 Likes

Cats. Got. Two baby furballs here.

5 Likes

Am definitely a cat person. I just don’t have the energy to keep a dog happy.

3 Likes

We always had a house full of cats and dogs when I was a kid, so I love both. Unfortunately, as I grew older, I eventually developed cat allergies, so now I have one very pampered dog.

3 Likes

Dog person, but I have two cats one dog and one gecko. Dogs are more extroverted than cats and I’m an excitable person like them.

3 Likes

Sounds like a horror movie or something. “Attack of the Giant Cat Person.” Half man, half beast, terrorizing the countryside.

Coming soon to a theater near you.

3 Likes

Even though I have a dog, who I love a lot, I’m definitely still a cat person.

2 Likes

I’ve always been a cat person, but I lived with my stepdad for two years in my twenties when he had a yellow labrador named Sandy. She didn’t do the things dogs normally do that are annoying… she never barked, ever, unless it was just a quick, hushed sound to let us know she needed to be let out. She was very kind and loving. I really enjoyed having her around and walked her twice a day.

She was an exception though. As a general rule, I don’t care for barking dogs… the ones who bark over and over and over and over once they see me. Bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark all while I’m trying to just smoke a cigarette or check the mail. It’s enough to drive someone bonkers. If a person stood in the front yard yelling “Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey!” they’d be arrested, but dogs are free to do it.

3 Likes

Defo a cat person. They r such smart animals and I like how they know how to do nothing so well all day.

Nothing against dogs but cats just have something that I prefer that dogs don’t have.

But then again I like how enthusiastic dogs can get. But they r way too much work. But then again cats start to poo n pee around the house wen they r older I don’t like that.

So even though I’m a cat person I’d have neither

3 Likes

Both

Kit Kit’s And Pups

2 Likes

I’m a cat person, for sure. I like dogs, but they are a lot of work, and I just generally prefer cats, anyway.

2 Likes

I’m definitely a Dog person.
I’ve owned dogs all my life.
Ever since I was a kid.

But… I like Cats as well.
I owned one cat when I was married.

2 Likes

Cat person grew up with cats and got bit by a chuwawa when I was 5 or so , so I never liked dogs

2 Likes

Both! I have two dogs, one Jack Russell and one Shih Tzu/Maltese mix.
They’re adorable! Also incredibly fluffy!

I would like to have a cat though. I love the little sounds they make.

3 Likes

I love both, but I am highly allergic to both too so I could never own one. :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

I am a cat person.
I find dogs to be too high-maintenance, too attention seeking and too demanding overall.
Cats are more independent and can be very loving if you earn their respect, which is easy to do if you have half a brain.

I don’t trust dogs. I feel like they could snap and bite me to death at any moment.
It takes a lot of stupidity to be killed by a housecat.

2 Likes

Cats all the way for me !!

:cat2: :cat: :cat2:

2 Likes

dog person. dogs poo outside. im not about to clean up a cat’s litter box. that said i would only like my dog, as i’ve been having trouble with other peoples dogs lately, barking at me, and getting territorial. so i would get a small dog if i got one. but small dogs can also be yappy. maybe i’ll get a beagle.

1 Like
  • Cat
  • Dog

0 voters