Are you 100 percent symptom free ? If so with what combo of meds

I am 90% symptom free on invega lithium

1 Like

I am 95% symptom free on Risperdal Consta, Geodon, Seroquel, and Celexa. I am hearing voices like crazy right now. They are faint though.

2 Likes

I dont feel any difference
But without meds everything go very bad very distinctly

2 Likes

I feel pretty good on abilify. Though it has changed my personality a little…

1 Like

Your talking about positive symptom free? 100% negative symptom free 0%

2 Likes

Yes positive symptoms

Pretty much, but after all those bad year of living unmedicated sz has changed my personality No where near as out going as I once was

2 Likes

I’m on invega 78985

1 Like

Haha!

100% symptom free!

I don’t believe it exists.

That being said,

I’m pretty close,

Probably around 70%, which is nothing to complain about.

I just think its rare for someone with our diagnosis to be completely symptom free.

5 Likes

close to symptom free on invega still get paranoid sometimes but its been a while since the voices have been bad

1 Like

I am on 80mg latuda and zoplicone when needed.
I was on 120 mg but the dr said I can go down to 80 and I have.

I feel restrained like I’m tied up and twisted and I have been binge eating today and my brain does not feel good in the evenings and I’m a bit sad now and I feel hated by people and lonely because I just don’t seem to fit I. Or get along with people etc not connect etc I don’t feel good with those at course or volunteer work so much I think about quitting so I don’t have to be around them but I feel that way around some of my own family too n I know some of them hate me like my sister who disrespects me but am well n stable and nolonger have delusions,voices etc

2 Likes

I do really well but still have my moments.

I think these days I still get like intrusive thoughts. Very odd but I act out on occasion and it seems when I get into a certain thought pattern still…

Your never out of the woods so 70% is probably an accurate reflection of the reality!

1 Like

Me too @saynow. I get weird, very religious, and people don’t like me when I’m not taking my meds.

2 Likes

Nope I gt da symptoms :frowning:

1 Like

The meds don’t stop the men from following me, recording me, tapping my phones, etc.
Certain meds do stop imaginary friends and animals talking to me telepathically. They also stop me from being very religious and from thinking I’m tough, that I’m working for the government and just weird behavior in general.

Well, with the added geodon to my Seroquel, I still feel a bit off. I hope I can get back to a healthy normal.

2 Likes

I would say more like 95% but I am on Latuda 74 mg.

1 Like

I’m free of positive symptoms which I credit to invega and amyloban. I still heard voices until I added the amyloban. Now it’s silent

3 Likes

That’s where I am on Geodon and Seroquel, and I am relatively comfortable that way. To a lot of people Geodon is The Answer.

2 Likes

I was on 80 mg geodon before the voices started :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like