Are you 100 percent symptom free ? If so with what combo of meds

I’m 100% positive symptom free since upping my dose of risperidone to 6mg. I’m pretty sure I have slight negatives though, they are only slight.

1 Like

People react differently to the same med’s. Fifty milligrams of Trazodone will put some people into a deep sleep for 20 hours, and it does nothing to someone else. I knew a guy who any amount of Stellazine had no effect on him. A small dose of that stuff leaves me laying flat on my back.

What were the voices like on meds @Moonwalker, were they slight or clear as day? I get inaudible voices on meds sometimes

It took 3 years for them to quiet down and it was very gradual on meds

Mine stopped instantly.Did they slowly fade out?

Yeah that’s what I’m saying

What I mean is what was it like in those three years like what did they turn into, was it muffled or could you still hear them?

The volume went down over time, eventually losing clarity too

1 Like

Is it common for them to stop instantly? Like after two weeks on meds

Im 100% symptom free - no positives. Just on a fairly low dose of Paliperdone 100mg in the arse once a month - and Seroqoul 300mg at night. Couldnt be happier. Tho im still bloody lazy!

Only get the odd symptom of commenting voices when im smoking a few joints - but thats to be expected and purely down to me.:slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m pretty lucky now.

My meds are
Abilify
Naltrexone
Zoloft
D3 vitamin
Klonopin

All these things help keep me sane. Take away the d3 even, id have some mood symptoms probably

1 Like

Wow - Some of the med combos people are on, on this site frankly scare me! It just seems alot!
I should be grateful i dont take so much! :smiley:

Im about 95% symptom free. My last symptom that improved was my depression. I’m on 400mg amisulpride and 10mg olanzapine and 150mg lamotrigine. Doing so well that I’m tempted to come off or at least reduce my meds. Will have to see my pdoc next month and discuss that with him.

3 Likes

I asked my pdoc about 7.5 mg abilify but he shut that idea down lol. I recently improved in mood and anxiety and as a result my psychosis seems null right now. I still have bouts of mania and depression but nothing too bad!! I’m probably 95% too!!

1 Like

I’m about 90% positive symptom free. I still have anxiety and some paranoia. Nothing has helped the negatives. 234 mg Invega and sertraline.

1 Like

I’m 95% symptom free on Zyprexa, Lamictal, and Lexapro. I still get some butterflies in my stomach sometimes, but it’s no longer full blown paranoia. I can deal with the little bit I have left. I’m very happy on my med cocktail.

2 Likes

With regards to psychosis 100% but not other stuff. I get really bad anxiety and mood symtoms or so they feel bad to me.

1 Like

I’m happy your doing so well alien girl, your voices sounded very troublesome

1 Like

Does anyone know how long you have to be voice free before your considered in remission?

1 Like

Don’t forget about cognitive either, cognitive 0%

2 Likes