Are u cat or dog person

:heart_eyes_cat: :heart_eyes_cat: :heart_eyes_cat:

2 Likes

yea i was born with asmtha and i could never have many things. even without my knowledge certain things were taken away from me. Im good now though, its tricky, if its cats…i like mostly all cats. If its dogs it has to be certain dogs, and those certain dogs > Cats in general.

2 Likes

I am definitely a dog person. I have three dogs.

2 Likes

250px-CatDog
Best of both worlds… no butts about it…

8 Likes

I’m a bird person :smile:

But I prefer cats to dogs, so I’m a cat person too.

I had a cat I grew up with, when she died in 2006 I was devastated. Still miss her. I would love to get a cat but my husband didn’t want to. But hope in the future I can get a cat again. I have a budgie at the moment, sweet little bird :blush:

I like dogs too, I grew up with them too, but I don’t like their smell and their noisy barking. But it would be cool to walk them and I like their loyalty. Still I prefer cats - they’re cleaner and look after themselves, very independent :slight_smile:

4 Likes

“catdog”

Hey CatDog

1 Like

My cat has protected me on multiple occasions!

Once this guy was in my house, I was throwing a party. He was swearing, loud, drunk. He started getting aggressive. My cat then scratched the living hell out of his face. Then I kicked him out because he called her a bitch.

Another time, I was outside having my morning smoke. I looked up and noticed a big old bear a few feet away. I could reach out and touch him if I wanted.

He was sniffing around me. I wasn’t all that scared, bears are super common where I live in Canada (they are literally like raccoons, they just dig through trash. I’m actually more scared of raccoons then bears)

So I just stayed still and calm and watched him come closer to me. He was curious, probably because I didn’t yell and chase him away like most locals would.

Then my cat comes out of nowhere, spitting and hissing, running at full tilt. He literally scrambled for a few seconds before he was able to run, he was so terrified. He ran up a tree, looking scared for his life.

She then circled the tree hissing until I grabbed her and took her inside. That cat has no fear.

True story.

6 Likes

I thought bears are too heavy to climb a tree.

Nope! They do frequently. At least ours do, but we have relatively small bears. I have a tree in my parents backyard that a family of Blackbears love, they take naps up there I think.

3 Likes

I don’t really like either, growing up my family always had cats though.

Are those bats? How cute!!

That mama ferret just stole my heart right away. I love her and her babies. Thank you for posting @eighteyedspy23!!!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.