Are caffeine pills a safe alternative to coffee?

in a completely controlled environment where u take 1 200 mg caffeine pill a day instead of drinking coffee. i know some people might say it is worse because u can easily consume more caffeine than usual but i mean if u just take in the same amount as if you were drinking coffee. i dont like coffee too much but i need the caffeine in the morning or i get throbbing headaches

1 Like

I usually drink pre-workouts in the morning before work. But on days that I’m off, I maybe drink a diet mtn dew.

As for your question, caffeine pills are usually fine if you’re careful enough, though I can’t say I’ve had many.

1 Like

@crimby takes caffeine pills…used to anyways…I drink my coffee…lots of it.

2 Likes

i prefer to drink my coffee =)

1 Like

With my addict behavior in the past, I’d pop like ten of them, too quick, too easy to do. Ended up strung out and sick.

If you’re the type that can control them, maybe. But my personal experience wasn’t good.

1 Like

I take two nodoz every morning then I drink an instant coffee a few hours later, I strongly condone doing it that way :upside_down_face:

1 Like

that would probably cause a heart attack. my heart feels weird if i even go over 400 mg

1 Like

I remember ending up half naked hugging the toilet, hands frantically shaking, vomiting bile, heart pounding and chest pains. I didn’t have health insurance at the the time so I just had to wait it out.

I wasn’t exactly smart about my addictions, lol

1 Like

I don’t think that taking caffeine pills is really that safe.
One can easily take too much.

I wouldn’t trust the contents either.

1 Like

I had headaches not drinking coffee, you should drink a glass of water with every coffee. In good cafe’s they always serve coffee with water and a biscuit. I still got to learn to sit with myself without eating, drinking or smoking anything. Its difficult. My alternative seems to ly in bed. Too much sport can cause healthproblems as well. Hip or kneeproblems for example. Well, everything in moderation.

1 Like

Caffeine pills would be healthier than soda, coffee if you just drink it black or not many additives is maybe healthier, tea is good but it never gives me a boost like coffee or caffeine pills.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.